A Touch of Cloth

A more inappropriate name for a TV program I can not imagine but Skys new darama series appears to have ripped off its title from Inspector Frost. I bet the Skids are under this one already.

A Touch of Cloth - Sky1 HD

Can any one else think of innappropriate names of TV programs or films ?.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Looks quite good. Pity Sky are so secretive about when its airing.

What about a medical drama called a touch of piles. it starts off in a vine yard talking about grapes and ends with a tear in the eye and a lump in the throat.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I'm watching it now. It's very OTT the jokes come thick and fast none of them are very subtle.

I enjoyed the Piers Morgan tribute.

I know I read the blurb. Still a bit Shit though
I like the way you declared it shit before it aired, are you able to see other programs from the future? Say the Lottery for example, just the numbers will do I don't care if the presentation is shit. Send next weeks numbers by PM cheers.

I like the way you declared it shit before it aired, are you able to see other programs from the future? Say the Lottery for example, just the numbers will do I don't care if the presentation is shit. Send next weeks numbers by PM cheers.
To be fair to him he got it spot on.

Watched about the first 2 minutes then turned it off.

Yes the gags were thick and fast, about one every two seconds. The second part is on tonight at 2100 hrs.