A thread to trash

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cait, Aug 11, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. post dullness here

2. If Cait doesn't want her, can I have your sister Dale?

3. [​IMG]

Yours for £2.50 (cost of postage)

I got him off Berny who pretty well wore him out

You just need to flush him through now and again with a dose of Cillit Bang and give him the odd litre of 4 star to keep him happy

4. I hate to say, but I think even offering a Mong for sale counts as advertising...

5. That looks like a remarkable resemblence to Bernie. Has he been sending you photos of the Christmas Bash again?

6. Ah yes, I remember him well. :D

My favourite trick was to get him in a liplock, and use my tongue to tease out his dental plate and any tasty debris that might be lurking under it...

Oh dear, just the memory is putting blood to it. Excuse me while I nip upstairs for a while. ;)

7. Ozgerbobble, how would you feel about a trade? Your mong for mine?

I’ve been playing with this mong for some time now and I’ve had a lot of fun with her.
    She’s still in mint condition as her front and rear bottom have never been penetrated. Sadly I wish I could say the same about her mentally.
    She is incapable of original thought and often struggles to string an intelligent sentence together.
    Her greatest failing is also her most entertaining feature; her multiple personality disorder.

Lately she has become quite boring and tiresome, I feel it is time to move on and find someone new to play with.

So how about it? Mong trade?

Attached Files:

• win.jpg
      File size:
      115.6 KB
      Views:
  8. yup plenty of dullness left here..more threads thrashed than ever before.. :cry:

9. My mong can use most machinery but she does need close supervision as she tends to get carried away and doesn’t know when to switch off and walk away.
    Her flapping jaws would be suited for trimming your hedge manually like a goat.
    She’s not very smart but she responds well to beatings with large sticks.

Want to make me an offer?

10. Would you take three half-crowns and a rubber chicken?

11. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Can anybody recommend a good starter Mong or where to get said item??

It would need to be housetrained as I can't take it to work with me,

and preferably female as they tend to be more biddable and placid (!!!!!!!).

Can afford reasonable quality, but probably not a top bloodline.

Thanks