A Them Range Rover.....Yours for £55k

For Sale...

The Ultimate in Walt Mobiles.....

http://www.classicdriver.com/en/car/land-rover/range-rover/1988/267789

Delivered to the 22nd SAS Regiment Stirling Lines Hereford on December 8th 1988 by Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations. It then spent the rest of it's operational life based in London at the Regents Park Barracks and used to transport the rapid response team in and around London.

dsc05533.jpg

That towing hook looks gen.......

Hey, Opsec!!!! It's not or ever has been blue(the boat shed), and, it only ever towed Smudges caravan!!

rr mmfl.jpeg

Since you are into Range Rovers...a rarity, a French MMFL (FRA BRIXMIS equivalent) RR on an East German tank track in the good ol' days....

Well that's nothing!

I'm selling a genuine 'Them' tea urn.........
tea urn.jpg

been up in the attic for quite a while got to get rid.

As used at Princes Gate during the siege, even making an appearance on the balcony when Dogger was cold. Spent the rest of its service career back at H where it was well abused by Smudger, Chalky, Two Farts et al. The legs will very neatly wedge into the floor of a Fat Albert.

Comes with provinence provided by Fat Fill :-D

PFGEN

GCM
Only a two door? It would have taken Wing-nut and Shorty a good fifteen minutes just to clamber in and out with all their kit on. Not sure about the dog grill. That would have got in the way of the camera man in the back taking shots for the next book. Its also missing the harry black dispenser. Looks like somebody gave this one the Wheeler-Dealers treatment and upped the price a tad.

Well that's nothing!

I'm selling a genuine 'Them' tea urn.........
View attachment 183442
been up in the attic for quite a while got to get rid.

As used at Princes Gate during the siege, even making an appearance on the balcony when Dogger was cold. Spent the rest of its service career back at H where it was well abused by Smudger, Chalky, Two Farts et al. The legs will very neatly wedge into the floor of a Fat Albert.

Comes with provinence provided by Fat Fill :-D

Was it ever in the cookhouse at Chelsea Barracks?

Just want to make sure the chef who hated the Scots Guards never squeezed one out in it before I put a bid in?

Only a two door? It would have taken Wing-nut and Shorty a good fifteen minutes just to clamber in and out with all their kit on. Not sure about the dog grill. That would have got in the way of the camera man in the back taking shots for the next book. Its also missing the harry black dispenser. Looks like somebody gave this one the Wheeler-Dealers treatment and upped the price a tad.

That's bollocks..

It comes with a genuine chinhook loading plan......

Interesting set of London "locations" to park up.
Para Regt badge on the dash is a bit naff.

Genuine opinion sought please chaps... Be honest..

Would Uzi mounts look out of place in my Mondeo?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Yes you'd look a ****

that happens in mondeos anyway.

(and yes, I've had three of the ******* including an st220)

Latest Threads