A Thankyou Thread

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by nebapneb, Oct 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. there was one on here not so long back
    to say thanks to all that are serving
    from all that can't/aren't(yet)

i was in mcd's on whitehall(?) tonight
    & there were 2 green(medalled up) and a blue(medalled too(who was still waiting for his 2nd 1/4llber after i was served!)) noshing together
    & i wanted to say something, no matter how cheesy it sounded

but a) i was worried about sounding like a pr1ck & & b) wasn't sure how it'd ibe accepted, so i bottled it & said fcuk all =(

BUT, that not to say i don't appreciate all that you guys do
    and as soon as i can sort out my personal admin i will be (hopefully) serving too

so i'm posting this in the naafi
    just to say thanks

2. here, here!
  3. If you really wanted to show your appreciation, why didn't you offer to nosh them all in the bogs?
  4. You are welcome.

5. In English?
  6. nebapneb, if you are not attached to anything with a penis at the end of it, let me know.

You sure do sound like you need a big stiff one inside of you.

If you have a slit, I am the man you will be thanking the next morning.
  7. You smooth f*cker.
  8. 2 army & 1 navy, in no2s
    with an impressive number of medals between them

must remember not to PUI in future
    oh, and Devil Dog
    i didn't offer to nosh em off as i had a mouthful of burger
    and i'm not a hermer :D
  9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Well said!

Now, grow a pair, and next time you see some bemedalled heroes, nonchalently eating a big-mac, go and tell them how much you love them - don't be shy.
  10. Just say "Thanks guys" and give them a tenner for a beer.
  11. I always get that when I see folk in unform....genuinely I just want to give them a hug and thank them... i tend to just smile and wink instead :( how naff :(
  12. Were you on the M6 not (in some rest place) so long ago??
  13. haha nope afraid not, but if you'r on princes st in uniform and a blonde winks at you and/or smiles, it's probably me :)
  14. Was on a ferry this weekend a couple of us were in Army Rugby Tops when an old matelot came over for a quick chat. He told us how the Army was doing a "fucking good job". Anyways 10 mins later he came over asked who was holding the kitty and put 40 quid in my hand. Wouldn't take it back or have a drink. Nice one that old matelot :D