A text from my Father

I got a text off my Father today. It went like this.

Sometimes when you cry
no one sees your tears........

Sometimes when your worried,
no one sees your pain..........

Sometimes when your happy,
no one sees your smile............

But just you try.....

Having a wa nk on a bus and see how much f***ing
attention you get.

PS- Any chance you could pick me up from the Police station
in about an hour ??

My dad forwarded this text to me ...

Have you noticed that if you rearrange the word 'Immigrants' and add a few more letters it spells out:

'Fuck off and go home, you hairy faced, sandal wearing, bomb making, benefit grabbing, smelly rag head pricks'

How weird is that ??

k13eod said:

Have you noticed that if you rearrange the word 'Immigrants' and add a few more letters it spells out:

'Fuck off and go home, you hairy faced, sandal wearing, bomb making, benefit grabbing, smelly rag head pricks'

How weird is that ??
Quality!! :)

k13eod said:

How weird is that ??
Should't you be on the way North by now?

vvaannmmaann said:
k13eod said:

How weird is that ??
I'm leaving at 23 hundred hours o'clock pm :wink:

k13eod said:
vvaannmmaann said:
k13eod said:

How weird is that ??
I'm leaving at 23 hundred hours o'clock pm :wink:
The M25 will be fairly quiet by then.

My old man is a miserable old cnut. A phone call is out of the question let a lone a text. We'll meet at one of our funerals. But we get on great whenever we meet.