• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

A tempting offer!!!!

easesprings said:
airbornestorm said:
Mr_Deputy said:
does he have any followers? not slagging the TA off mind but he does sound a bit of a chopper. What's with the jacket - do you work in a desert environment?

Oh well cheer up. Its amusing at least.
The nearest i come to a desert is the crap desktop picture of the sand dune on the computer. Oh and the sand bucket for the fag ends.

Amusing is not the word. Not a smidgen of work has been done in our area. Just constant urine taking of me and my exciting night tonight!!!!

I am not looking forward to lunch break!!
Offer to take him for a run at lunch

I would but he already has his shadows on so i am at a distinct disadvantage straight away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

airbornestorm said:
T**T T**T T**T

My so called mate has just gone and told him that i was interested and that he should come over for a brew to sort out timings.

Now he is just sat across from me pis*sing himself. WAN**R.

Any hitmen out there who are cheap???
I take it from your Username and Avatar that you´re ex Airborne. Seeing as your mate is ex RGJ, could this be a waahoosive case of "Hats revenge" ?? :D

Certa_Cito said:
airbornestorm said:
T**T T**T T**T

My so called mate has just gone and told him that i was interested and that he should come over for a brew to sort out timings.

I take it from your Username and Avatar that you´re ex Airborne. Seeing as your mate is ex RGJ, could this be a waahoosive case of "Hats revenge" ?? :D

If it is a massive WAH then he has gone to the most extreme lengths and will deserve a decoration for it.

Certa_Cito said:
airbornestorm said:
T**T T**T T**T

If it is then he will deserve a decoration for his efforts.

[quote="airbornestorm]If it is a massive WAH then he has gone to the most extreme lengths and will deserve a decoration for it.[/quote]

I think your mate may prefer an all expenses paid night out on the lash ........... in Amsterdam :twisted:

airbornestorm said:
T**T T**T T**T

do we have the same mates?

LUNCHTIME in a min. Decided to eat alone and very far from desert cbt jacket wearing TA freaks. If he finds me any ideas on how to break it to him in a subtle way that i am not interested. Values and behaviours and all that!

Tell him you've got an emergency to attend to at home, and then use the same excuse to not go to the TA meeting.

airbornestorm said:
whosthedaddy said:
Airborne, you should go along, then with your history of service 'beast the living shoite' out of them all! That'll teach him, walting cnut!
But that would mean actually being associated with him. Luckily i am rejoining soon so i will not have to worry.

On that note any ideas on how i can get my so called mate back for his participation in this?
Sign him up on the TA www site as interested in joining a Corps

Tell him you're worried you'll smash his grid in if he starts talking to you. Should do the trick. And get as much squaddie speak in there as you can!

"Grab your Monkeys and Parrots!"

T C

Edited for Illiteracy...

airbornestorm said:
On that note any ideas on how i can get my so called mate back for his participation in this?
Get yourself a map of Cyprus, a spade, a learn Danish in 3 months course and leave them on your desk and ask him if he wants to join you out there and hire a mini moke :lol:

What do you work? Why would an employer let one of there employee's wear a desert cbt jacket, silver shadows and stick up TA posters around the place.

You should totally go, have them leopard crawling all over the place and tell them waltish stories of the 1000 yard stare.

Nightrained said:
What do you work? Why would an employer let one of there employee's wear a desert cbt jacket, silver shadows and stick up TA posters around the place.

You should totally go, have them leopard crawling all over the place and tell them waltish stories of the 1000 yard stare.

Our CEO thinks that a uniform breeds robots and individuality is key to promoting new ideas. It was during this presentation that he was reminded a quarter of his staff are ex services!!!

Managed to avoid him and have even found an excuse to walk around with a bluff file for the rest of the day avoiding him.

Praetorian said:
Don't worry, when the 8 mile CFT comes in next year (hopefully) a lot of these cunts will be weeded out.

Its the silver shadows bit that gets me!!!!

What happened to it - there used to be (well 10 years ago) a 30 minute 3 mile job, then the full 10 mile bash. Must admit, I preferred the longer one, as long as there wasnt some trainee PTI running it at a sprint !!

airbornestorm said:
Fallschirmjager said:
Certa_Cito said:
Airborne or not, unless he's ex-Para Regt he's a hat as well. :)

Could you be any more Boring.
I'm glad you said that as it saved me the trouble. By the way, I think the answer is "Yes" he probably could be even more boring and will no doubt endeavour to do so in the future.

If it's real find an excuse to take a picture of him at work in his combat jacket and post it on here, but until then I don't buy it, no-ones that sad.

It would be f**king funny if it was true though.

Latest Threads