A-Team Opens Next Week

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Rocketeer, Jun 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. so... the Big Budget Movie re-make of the A-team debuts next week in my neck of the planet.. Liam Neeson as Hannibal and a bunch of no-names in the other roles...I'm told there's even a babe/love interest thrown in...

Still all crap shooters, though and some razz/tongue-in-cheek moments...thinking its not likely to be worth going to the loanshark for an advance to buy popcorn...even the trailers look dumb...

Guess I'll have to make do with Shrek IV and Toy Story in 3D

2. Shut up...fool!

3. Mongo

Mongo LE Reviewer

Wait, you don't like the idea of the .50 M2 on top of a tank being fired whilst in freefall in order to destroy an attacking plane...

The movie looks alright. Apparently people do actually die in it as well, instead of their car just being flipped in the inevitable vehicle chase scene.

4. It's gonna be gash

5. View from on high is not good.. apparently, Mr.T. has seen the film and is not happy.. He says its too violent and people are killed in the movie, which goes against the 'ethos' of the original TV series where, through there was violence aplenty, it was of the cartoon variety.. things got trashed but no one ever died....

not standing in his way or arguing the point.. he still looks like he could crush a car with his teeth...

6. Bollocks, Mr T's a piece of piss...just drug his milk and he'll drop to the ground like a sack of potatoes. Crazy fool!