a tea party president?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Grumblegrunt, Aug 14, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

now that would be a larf wouldnt it. did you hear her speech?

nickelodeon politics :)
  2. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

More to the point - did you see the picture? Note the shark like way the nictating membrane covers the eyes whilst feeding!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sorry in advance for a NAAFI like comment:

[NAAFI]I'm looking at the way a foot of meat is poised to go down her throat and the way she is reflexivly (is that a word??) tickling the bellend whilst going down.[/NAAFI]

Back to normal now, thank you for your indulgence.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. She would be much better off shoving it up her Arrse :)
  5. My thoughts entirely.
  6. There are more than a few Americans who'd like a Tea Party Presidency and I'm just malicious enough to hope they get one.
  7. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

8. Whaaaaat!, she,s got a turd burglar husband, Dear Lord, these people never cease to baffle me, are they still the leaders of the western world ?.
  9. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

10. she'll never even be the Nominee, much less President.
  11. It is very odd. Her husband has what many see as gay mannerisms but he sees being gay as a sin and an illness and runs a counseling service to 'cure' people of being gay.

In the long run, as she gets more coverage, she will not be helped by the fact that for many years and until last week she and the husband were members of an evangelical Protestant church whose views on the Catholic church would make the "old" Rev Ian Paisley (should that be Lord Paisley??) seem like a very moderate man. As of a few weeks ago the church's website referred to the Pope as the antichrist. That could cost here a few votes.
  12. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

13. The backlash against Obama and the Democrats next year will be ferocious. They could go down to their worst ever result in a presidential election.

People don't take kindly to Obama busying himself with vital issues like gays in the military and whether the new Air Force One should be a Boeing or an Airbus while entire families are sleeping on the floor in homeless shelters and 25% of homes have been through repossession.

Whether you are a Republican or a Democrat, it is clear that Obama is simply not up to the job. He's too young and too inexperienced. His performance during the recent debt crisis was woeful and consisted mainly of trying to blame other people for the mess America is in. As one wag observed "He could be Gordon Brown after a Slimfast and a couple of days on the beach".
  14. ******* copycats - I was calling Obama, "Tony Blair with a suntan" before he was even elected!^_~
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

Oh I dont know, the trouble is that it takes you a good three years to learn the job and then you are working up for the next election, probably why nu labour liked 5 year terms. obama inherited shit galore from bush then was stuck with a bunch of morons making it hard to actually do the job properly. and then the tea party turned up courtesy of fox news.

blair was lucky, he took over a good position so the economy looked after itself for 5 years using the tory plans, second term they went to town on screwing everything up. brown could claim to be great when he didnt actually do anything except free the bank of england a little bit.

its a shame the american people dont see that its their partisan politicians screwing them over for their own interests. I agree though it would serve them right to have a tea party president with the two houses democrat or hostile republican. :)