A TaxMans lot is not a happy one

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Blogg, Jun 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Maybe 49 Para, bolstered by a contingent of arrsers should find this school and do a camp attack and give these poor tax people special one to one sessions.

2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

It's a sad day when the tax man feels unmotivated and useless. I sympathise and empathise. Whenever I deal with the taxman, I also feel demotivated and that my time earning my bread and water is wasted.

3. slightly ironic an organization that relies on tax payers money slagging off the people who collect it :twisted:

4. Wow the telegraph have managed a double whammy!

5. As at 1 April 2007 Full Time Trained Strength is 99,280 and Requirement 101,800.

HMRC has slightly higher numbers (102,500) so yes it is an army and one that is presently bigger than the British Army.

But there are 1,542,000 poeple working in the NHS. Which still cannot or will not provide decent medical cover for the armed forces of course

6. I don't think we can blame the NHS for a government failing. We can blame them for being completely shite at admin though. Oh and that cnut Blair as well.