A tale of two payouts: It says it all about this country

How did a thalidomide get into the Army?

chokinthechicken said:
Not funny ********!!!!

CTC
If you look closely at the picture of her you fud then you might find it slightly amusing...

devilish said:
chokinthechicken said:
Not funny ********!!!!

CTC
If you look closely at the picture of her you fud then you might find it slightly amusing...
Your sense of humour does you no credit at all.

Unless, of course, you really meant her then you are just a C0ck incapable of engaging brain before opening mouth.

Forastero

LE
You mong CTC, he was talking about the Doris. Which, incidentally, I found highly amusing.

Apart from the funny pic, it also shows that some people can't count. There is only one payout here, the other is an application.

Save your outrage for later.

Forastero said:
You mong CTC, he was talking about the Doris. Which, incidentally, I found highly amusing.
Indeed, as if I'd even think of commenting like that with reference to a man how deserves the fcuking earth for his sacrifice.

Get out of your own arrses you muppets, FFS!

CTC - I thought the same, but on looking at the pic of the Doris and Devilish's posts, he has a fair point.

But anyway, what a moneygrabbing bitch.

Signals. My capbadge too. Fcuking leech. Think she was part of the small arms school......

I thought Develish meant Ben Parkinson as well, and my reaction was 'meh, bovved' but I looked again and actually LOLed when I got it :D

Edit : I'm still finding it very hard to accept the level of twonkishness necessary on the MoD lawyers' part in allowing the 'race discrimination' argument to be won.

This is where "Equality" and diversity gets you and the best part is there are people in the shape of trevor Philips being paid £164'000 a year and claiming £94 bottles of wine at your expense to ensure that fat wastes of space like this can use the army as a f*cking glorified creche!

God I can't wait for the f*cking civil war to start!

I normally like birds with small hands as they make my dick look bigger.... in this case though I'll take a rain check!

Tawahi-50 said:
Could the hand in the picture be normal-sized?
Implying that she is just massive? Possibly, but given that the hand is under developed then I'd vote for flid...