A Taiwanese kid sings Whitney Houston - and how!

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Bugsy, Apr 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What the fcuk's going on with his hair? And he sings like a girl.
  2. Well, he's a bit podgy, so his strides are bound to be a bit tight around the nuts. But ain't he just brilliant, Wedgie?

3. No, he is like something from a David Lynch film. Now this is brilliant (10 year-old Bosnian Serb Vladan Cvijic from Mrkonjic Grad):

4. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Oh come on, mate, its ******* excruciating. Watched 20 seconds and all I wanted to do was smash his podgy little face.

You need to have a long look at yourself if you find this "brilliant". :D
  5. What with an intro nicked directly off "I Never Can Say Goodbye"? Anyway, I'll see your Bosnian Serb and raise you a Heintje (the fella at the beginning of the vid is Peter Alexander, in case you were wondering). Now this kid could sing:

6. Uglier than Susan Boyle, if that's possible!
  7. What is it with you and small boys with lego-man hairstyles?
  8. See? Here I am trying to bring a bit of culture to the masses, Cheapsy, and you're not helping. :)

9. He's a fat retard and it was a shite song first time round. Give me Han Hong any time. Now there's a munter who can twilt it.
  10. :eek: :eek: :eek:
  11. This appears to be a thread about Castrati. Are we regressing and entering a faux Baroque period or is it just confined to Arrse?
  12. I ordinarily don't like Country tunes but have always loved this one. Whitney's version is good but the original by Dolly Parton, who wrote it, is the best. She originally recorded it in the 70's but did it again in the movie "The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas" I could not find the original but the movie clip is here:
    You Tube linky

Less glitz and more emotion
  13. What's with Hoo Flung Dung's eye-boggling? Don't his contacts fit?
  14. This cracker from Bulgarian Idol singing Mariah Carey's "Without You",
    imo takes the biscuit.
    "Ken Lee"

If anyone has been in foreign climes listening to a local band, or, god forbid, karaoke,
    where they sing phonetically, this will strike a particularly discordant but reminiscent note.
    Especially prevalent out here in SEA - but this is bloody funny nonetheless.