A strange PM

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Proximo, Jun 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Folks,

I got this a few minutes ago from mcmahon76 and I post it here so you can all enjoy it.

By way of backstory, this odious little cretin has been polluting the 'Joining Up (Regular) forum for a bit and while I still think it's an obvious troll being obvious, it'll still make you chuckle as much as it did me.

Here it is:

I am terrified. I want to know whether this his Dad and Uncle fcuk him every night or just occasional Tuesdays. I hope this is genuine because if this an obvious troll being obvious, it's not very good.

2. Fcuk, he scares me, I'm PVRing first thing in the morning..............

3. That's got to be a wah. It's either that or care in the community has taken a new turn.

4. Yeah - it's slightly too obvious isn't it?

5. It's Sven's lover (or in fact Sven), choking in grief by the account suspension.

You should be outraged !

6. Call his bluff. Get his 'dad/uncle' to 'have a go if he thinks he's hard enough'.

7. Be careful his father or uncle could be RP staff on the gate, they have the power to take away your car pass

8. There's nothing wrong with care in the community... I much prefer it to being locked up in the nut house. :slow:

9. all you need to do is turn off and on your router and you get a new IP address. so not really 100% accurate

10. Well we know his name is Steve McMahon and he's hoping to join the Royal Engineers on 11th August at ATR Pirbright. I'm contacting the 2IC there tomorrow (a good mate) and filling him in on this complete knobbers attitude. Guess he's in for an interesting time...we'll see how gobby he is then, eh?

11. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Oh, Sir ... you are 'ard.

Unless it's Chubb, of course. In which case we might need a new Mod ;-)

12. I'm sure he will pop some caps in yo mofo ass nigga.

Or something else he heard in the playground.

13. Your entirely correct Proximo. It is a lesson to all young folk who think that they can use the cover of the 'net & make idiots and silly threats. His grammar was awful and he does not seem to be a switched on cookie. Hopefully SIB or Purple AFCO staff seeing young McMahons post will see this thread and have words and invite him in for a chat or simply tell him that his Persec & attributes he has shown online is not what we want and the job offer withdrawn. Let Daddy & Uncle go legal against us to get him in. This would be an uber postive PR spin that we bin idiots prior to attestation. We only want to attract the best calibre of new guys.

14. An incredibly early lesson on PERSEC for our man 'Steve McMahon' I'd suggest. ;)

Mr McMahon, I'd seriously suggest (if you aren't a wah merchant) that you may wish to either delay you joining date or change your name by deed poll. No, seriously.

Seems his account has been suspended. Probably not a bad thing.

To help the little darling out, do you think it would be prudent to remove this thread too?

(The voices in my head are saying 'No, fcuk him').

15. That's disgusting, evil minded and a complete abuse of power. I salute you!