A Stormfront Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubtLord

Old-Salt
Stormfront is known for it's straightforward attitude, so are you a friend of that site? You like it?

2577white_mom_child.jpg

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
Never heard of it.

I thought a Storm front was something that made the sea a bit rough and brought strong winds and lots of rain?

Everyone on Stormfront should die of **** cancer

I got banned from it many years ago for pointing out on one of their forums that skinheads were originally hard mods who were into reggae and ska, and anyone who dresses as one is taking his style cues from 2nd generation Brits of Jamaican heritage.
I enjoyed their butt hurt, the ignorant cretins . They didn't even get the obvious jape that my user name was Violette Szabo.

ches

LE
I thought that bunch of inbred gimps had fallen off the face of the earth a long time ago. Mongs the lot of them.
Why do these 'right' wing tools think squaddies are default slanted to agree with their dipshit ideas?

DTBA

War Hero
A website full of drunk bullies posting enraging and misleading headlines, telling stories about pub fighting, fondness of German beer and women, reminiscing about an ideological confrontation between east and west, questionable politics, sexism, racism and an obsession with military equipment and uniform perfection? You'd never catch me on a website like that.

On a serious note, Stormfront is properly unpleasant. They're not just big talkers, more than a few have killed people over the years. One poster shot numerous police officers in the US.

philc

LE
Stormfront is the name of my local Apple store in York, not a coincidence.

I've just handed out my first SABC. I feel empowered!

On another note... does the website have any shots of a more 'naturist' bent: buxom Valkyries striding through the Black Forest, that sort of thing?

@supermatelot,

More likely to be broken brained than Journo IMHO.

Stormfront is known for it's straightforward attitude, so are you a friend of that site? You like it?

2577white_mom_child.jpg

You throbbing squirm.

While Stromfront have the right to express their views, we have the right to despise them and their ilk. And the majority of ARRSErs do.

2577white_mom_child.jpg

( Just between us, Mr Lord, here is a clip of a recent ARRSE get together and singing contest...)

D

Deleted 4482

We have unfinished business that everybody has seen you dodge.

Care to address that / them before your next download of research?

Status
Not open for further replies.