A special site for MDN

Welcome to the biggest Confession room in the world
You have the opportunity to confess on every sin you ever committed and be judged by the community if you’re worthy of Forgiveness or Not.
Every Confession is ranked with the Forgiven or No forgive ranking. Your reputation will be judged from Angel to devil upon your confession ranking , The higher the score the closer to Angel status you get and vise versa . Rank each confession after you truly decided on the sinners fate, The higher the score the closer to forgiveness. simple. What are you waiting for?

http://www.i4giveu.com/main/

msr

Someone Anonymous Confessed on Forbidden Fetish, @ April 22nd, 2006

I am obsessed with my ARRSE. I find myself visiting it constantly, and if I don’t get my ARRSE fix, I become sluggish and sometimes violent.
Now that is sad!

Devil JeannieArmstrong Confessed on Envy, Covetousness, Lie, Abuse, Animal abuse, Forbidden Fetish, Drugs, Dealing and selling drugs, Worship satan, Ignoring privacy, @ April 22nd, 2006

I am an obsessive compulsive liar, I stalk people over the Internet, I publish people’s names and addresses on websites and then threaten to take them to court when they publish my phone number. I am obsessed with Special Forces, and people who fly helicopters and profess to donate and raise money for charities, when I am in fact spending it on crack and White Lightning. I live in a Seaside Town and sometimes sell my sorry arrse for money to buy more drugs when I can’t fleece any more people for money.

Andy McNab is my best friend and I climbed Everest with him. He needed help to get to the top, so I pushed my finger up his bum and he soon got there. One day, I hope to jump off the bridge near Charnock Richard whilst tasting Sugar Puffs.

BB x
Own up this can't actually be Blonde Bint. Can it?

Demonic Pentwyn Confessed on Adultery, Lechery, Children abuse, Masturbation, Stupidity, Incest, Sex, @ April 22nd, 2006

I have unnatural thoughts about my nephew codename.

I want to touch his tender young little legs and tickle his bum hole until it squeaks at me.

He isn’t the first family member that has made me feel this way at he wont be the last, this is normal behaviour in my house.

Did you know that my parents are also my uncle and uncle?
Demonic Pentwyn Confessed on Stupidity, @ April 22nd, 2006

I like balloons, ice cream, and windows.

I constantly drool and I go to school on a big bus with a sun painted on the side.
and

Demonic Pentwyn Confessed on Envy, Lechery, Lie, Animal abuse, Gay, Fraud, Stupidity, Hacking, Making someone Uncomfortable, Incest, Having sex befor the wedding, Divorce, Ignoring privacy, @ April 22nd, 2006

I confess that I am a stupid mong-chav troll who refuses to leave the good people of ARRSE alone.

I’ve had an affair with a married man, I’ve lied about having cancer, I constantly seek sympathy, I stalk my best friend Flash all over the internet (he says he hates me but I know he’s just playing hard to get).

I post bone/dull/stupid messages on ARRSE – it’s really just a cry for help, someone please put me down.
TLF have you been having fun?

what fuckin planet are you on....there's more than one link per page and more on a page than a scroll bar - now if your trying to point out that Bad_CO has posted then point it our a bit more obviously than 'HELP'. Who knows what you wre on about, had you just lost your fist up your granny's hoop?...had you lost a contact lense is a cow pat?...what?

liz_the_nurse said:
what fuckin planet are you on....there's more than one link per page and more on a page than a scroll bar - now if your trying to point out that Bad_CO has posted then point it our a bit more obviously than 'HELP'. Who knows what you wre on about, had you just lost your fist up your granny's hoop?...had you lost a contact lense is a cow pat?...what?
Christ....hope I don't end up on your ward anytime soon....... 8O 8O

Latest Threads