A spam seems to have done something right for a change

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by PK, Aug 13, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. PK

PK Old-Salt

I think we're all aware of how nice out prison system is. Free education, meals, accomodation, massages, tvs, gyms and so on. I found this on a blog written by a britsih copper.

I think this bloke has the right idea :lol:

http://coppersblog.blogspot.com/

2. Can't see anything wrong in their treatment, wonder how it'd go down in the UK with the wonderful freedom of prisoners policy proclaimers!

Beebs

3. He featured in a programme on tv a while back. He's hailed as a hero in his county and the re offending rate was extremely low amongst the inmates. Good drills, it should be introduced here.

4. I read about that guy a while back; he loans out the inmates to work in a mortuary the better to understand the consequences of their crimes.

5. That is brilliant; loved "Crime of the week". Wish that was allowed over here.

6. Have emailed the link to the Home Office and asked if any of it infringes human rights. As far as I can see, it doesn't. I have asked if we can establish a similar regime.
    They are fed, watered and rehabilitated with the bonuses that it costs next to nothing, will act as a deterrent and actually helps the community.

Will post reply from Charles Clarke..........and am awaiting my MBE for suggesting huge savings and ridding the country of chavness.

7. I think the Howard Penal Reform League will have something to say about that if introduced in the UK. Saints preserve us from liberals, do-gooders, lovies and the Islington set!!!!!! [edited for sp]

8. Why send our lags to sit in the sunshine? We had the same idea when we set up the colonies in Australia. We should have left the convicts in the UK while we all fcuk-off to enjoy some decent weather.