A Southern Biff's Return to Modelling

so does the kit come with an electronic static applicator to make the grass stand up? Loving the interrelation in your diorama ground work between machine and nature.

edit to add that first pic 390, the grass looks wind blown, superb.

It is very good, but if his mrs knew how much that had cost, she'd have his b0ll0cks for breakfast!

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
so does the kit come with an electronic static applicator to make the grass stand up? Loving the interrelation in your diorama ground work between machine and nature.

edit to add that first pic 390, the grass looks wind blown, superb.
Yes, it's £60 for the Micro applicator kit (dunno why it's called micro really, it was fine for the size I'm doing, presumably model railway types want to do acres at a time), but the effect is brilliant. As I said above, I wish I could take credit, but it is so easy to use.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
It is very good, but if his mrs knew how much that had cost, she'd have his b0ll0cks for breakfast!
Shhhh!

As it is, she's often buying ridiculously expensive doodads for card making, crocheting etc, so I'm fairly safe. But no reason to make a song and dance about it FFS!

Shhhh!

As it is, she's often buying ridiculously expensive doodads for card making, crocheting etc, so I'm fairly safe. But no reason to make a song and dance about it FFS!

Think yourself lucky. My mrs has just rediscovered a doll called pippa she used to have when she was a kid. This thing is 6" tall and they go for bloody hundreds and the stupid accessories make my indulgences look cheap as chips. Shed loads of shit is coming though the door this week - first envelope arrived today. 50 sheets for a dress thats about four or five inches long. I asked her is she pans to put pigtails in and sit on the floor and play dressing up when she gets all this shit. She wasnt amused....

Think yourself lucky. My mrs has just rediscovered a doll called pippa she used to have when she was a kid. This thing is 6" tall and they go for bloody hundreds and the stupid accessories make my indulgences look cheap as chips. Shed loads of shit is coming though the door this week - first envelope arrived today. 50 sheets for a dress thats about four or five inches long. I asked her is she pans to put pigtails in and sit on the floor and play dressing up when she gets all this shit. She wasnt amused....

don't put her off, you can justify that next Meng kit you've had your eye on.