A sorry

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by B_AND_T, Nov 8, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

It appears that I have pissed a person off. Please let me apologise and honestly I am not the cunt you think I am.
  2. Are you a different cunt then?
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Dont post half a story, out with the crime, confess!

Did you steal someones American tan tights or typewriter ribbon? or are you attempting to win favour with an ugly doris? :D
  4. He's definitely "different".
  5. Which cunt do we think you are? Which cunt are you if you are not the cunt we think you are? Why do we think you are the cunt that you are not rather than the cunt that you are?

You have raised more questions than you have answered you cunt. (whichever cunt it is that you are today)
    • Like Like x 7
  6. I sense this is going to get sticky...

• Like Like x 17
  7. Did you manage to thumb it in or did she start crying before you achieved penetration?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Of course you're not a cunt..... they're useful.
  9. Apologising for pissing someone off? I'd be permanently doing it. Only women and poofs apologise.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Thank you apology accepted, forgiveness will be a little harder, but a financial settlement or reach round may help alleviate the personal turmoil I am at present feeling.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Is this going to get your balls wet somehow or are you just being a massive puff?
  12. Are you like one of those Facebook cunts who writes a status that attracts attention and then plays the can't fucking share it game you cunt?

"I'm so fucking happy today!!"

"Oh aye, why is that then?"

"I'll PM you.."

"Don't fucking boither you fucking fucktarded cunt de la CUNT!"

If not and you do intend to share then please accept my half hearted apology.
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Well, I'm still sitting here waiting for a story worthy of Dickens.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Excellent bus there H-S.

You should have a fleet of them.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. You really know a woman who would ( truthfully) apologise for pissing you off?

What did you do, hypnotise them - or beat them half to death with a baseball bat?

All the women I ever met are immutably secure in the knowledge of their own certainty that they are never wrong.

Haven't had much experience of "poofs" however, perhaps they are more amenable to reason.
    • Like Like x 2