A Soldiers Journey Rick Clement to Hell and Back

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by geezer466, Jan 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thought I would chuck this in here for the interest of the ARRSE community.

Stumbled across an article on the one of the local papers websites about Sgt Rick Clement injured by an IED in Afghan.

Lancashire soldier launches £100,000 fundraising campaign for charities that helped him (From Lancashire Telegraph)

The chap is looking to raise funds for the charities which supported him during his recovery process.

His own website and story is below.. Should point out I don't know the bloke indeed have never met him, spoke to his wife briefly once when she was in the local post office when I overheard the postmaster ask her how her husband was and she replied he was in Selly Oak.

A Soldiers Journey
  2. He is a top bloke mate,
  3. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Blimey Wheels, didn't expect to see you on here. Welcome to ARRSE mate, the bark is usually worse than the bite!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Just trying to help Rick matey, sending dozens of emails out each day asking for help for them. Doing my bit for BLESMA again plus others .
  5. Are you also a roller disco DJ in your spare time?
  6. no no no no
  7. If you want to know the mark of the man, Just check his personalised number plate on the Audi - hes a legend!
  8. Yeah No11LEG, I'm off up to his in the morning going for a brew and a chat.