A "soldier" who loves to smoke

What a chopper.

I bet he thrashes himself senseless after making those vids.

I think this guy has some issues... now where are my Freud notes...

1) He's wearing a uniform; a symbol of power to some. Unless you are an ex-squaddy, then they are a bloody pain!

2) He's smoking.

3) The camera angle puts the viewer at a lower postition to him, showing him as more dominant.

So, I think we should track himdown and give him the hiding of his life, anyone else agree?

amazing__lobster said:
I think this guy has some issues... now where are my Freud notes...

1) He's wearing a uniform; a symbol of power to some. Unless you are an ex-squaddy, then they are a bloody pain!

2) He's smoking.

3) The camera angle puts the viewer at a lower postition to him, showing him as more dominant.

So, I think we should track himdown and give him the hiding of his life, anyone else agree?
Cracking idea, I'll get my baseball bat. :lol:

peterleepete said:
freedomofspeech said:
i bet he likes to smoke the pink fella as well.
You bstard - I've just sprayed red wine all over my monitor after reading your post!!!!!
Red wine? Thats just a step up from WKD/Breezer. You sure you didn't enjoy that vid? :D

chemystery said:
peterleepete said:
freedomofspeech said:
i bet he likes to smoke the pink fella as well.
You bstard - I've just sprayed red wine all over my monitor after reading your post!!!!!
Red wine? Thats just a step up from WKD/Breezer. You sure you didn't enjoy that vid? :D

Three steps up!!!

1. WKD / Breezer
2. Designer lager
3. White wine
4 Red wine
5 proper beer

Here's a vid. for you, you lager drinker.....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2ApPp3zetA&mode=related&search=

Well apart from showing he is a wierdo and capable of drawing a smoke down in one...

He is a fcuking wacko.

Is this some sort of fetish?

Latest Threads