A snake with tits at 13

Didn't Judge Pickles use the term 'She's no angel' in a similar case involving a much younger child? Might be mistaken. And can a sexually active, young teenage girl play the 'innocent child' card? Not everything is black and white in the legal world.

Didn't Judge Pickles use the term 'She's no angel' in a similar case involving a much younger child? Might be mistaken. And can a sexually active, young teenage girl play the 'innocent child' card? Not everything is black and white in the legal world.
"dont fuck the ones under 16" is fairly straight forward.

"dont fuck the ones under 16" is fairly straight forward.
Unless you are in Germany, America, Mexico, Spain, or any one of a very long list of places.

Not that this has much bearing on this case I know.

Unless you are in Germany, America, Mexico, Spain, or any one of a very long list of places.

Not that this has much bearing on this case I know.
Shocked to find out that the age of consent in Spain is 13

Quite a few years back I went to a club in Brough (I was 27 at the time) where I was offered a blow job off a girl if I would pay her in and buy her a drink. She quoted her age as being "14, nearly 15" - she looked of legal age and before you ask, no I didn't. In fact I nearly ran for my life.
For both the judge AND the prosecutor to comment on the girls behaviour would perhaps mean that there is something to this. Very worrying, but to be honest I am not all that surprised (sadly).

I have no sympathy for the dirty bastard. Anyone who fails to knock 'em with a hammer and bury them in a church yard afterwards deserves everything they get.

I don't in all seriousness see why the judge should be described as inappropriate for describing her actions as predatory. They were predatory. Whether the bloke should've taken advantage (he shouldn't) is a different matter.

But once again we're supposed to be 'outraged' by someone telling it like it is.

I have no sympathy for the dirty bastard. Anyone who fails to knock 'em with a hammer and bury them in a church yard afterwards deserves everything they get.
Off topic, but your post reminds me I'm going to a birthday bbq next weekend with a '70s theme.
So I'm going as Peter Sutcliffe.

Shocked to find out that the age of consent in Spain is 13
It's not so clear cut, it's staged - 13 but the other party can't be older than 16, something like that

Sex with a child under 13 is rape, but 13-16 is not so clear cut and many are sexually active by then anyway.
Sexual activity with a person under 16 years of age is unlawful if you are over 18 - full stop. Section 6/8/9/10 Sexual Offences Act 2003. Their are separate sections for children under 13 which is seen as more serious.

Nothing ambiguous - do not have sex with children.

Makes me wonder if he wasn't a bit confused.
He is a CPS barrister. His job was to prosecute the man, yet he described the victim as a predator?

Quite a few years back I went to a club in Brough (I was 27 at the time) where I was offered a blow job off a girl if I would pay her in and buy her a drink. She quoted her age as being "14, nearly 15" - she looked of legal age and before you ask, no I didn't. In fact I nearly ran for my life.
For both the judge AND the prosecutor to comment on the girls behaviour would perhaps mean that there is something to this. Very worrying, but to be honest I am not all that surprised (sadly).
No it doesn't. It means the girl
Is troubled, confused and acting in a way that she doesn't properly understand as she is under the required age. It does not mean that it is ok to do her!!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

No it doesn't. It means the girl
Is troubled, confused and acting in a way that she doesn't properly understand as she is under the required age. It does not mean that it is ok to do her!!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
Without trying to excuse the actions of Pervy McNonce in the OP.
Are you suggesting that girls in countries with a lower age of consent are automatically more intelligent as they do understand things?

Sent via Crayola, using the red crayon