A snake with tits at 13

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mr_Fingerz, Aug 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. Is she fit - where's the pics FFS! :)

3. Didn't Judge Pickles use the term 'She's no angel' in a similar case involving a much younger child? Might be mistaken. And can a sexually active, young teenage girl play the 'innocent child' card? Not everything is black and white in the legal world.

4. She's 13 ffs!
    She's probably 18 stone and smelling of Maccy Ds and cream cheese pringles!

• Like Like x 1
  5. She'll be pregnant by 15.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

6. "dont fuck the ones under 16" is fairly straight forward.

• Like Like x 20
  7. Unless you are in Germany, America, Mexico, Spain, or any one of a very long list of places.

Not that this has much bearing on this case I know.

8. Sex with a child under 13 is rape, but 13-16 is not so clear cut and many are sexually active by then anyway.

9. Shocked to find out that the age of consent in Spain is 13

• Like Like x 1
  10. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Do you work for the Spanish Tourist Board? ;-)

• Like Like x 7
  11. I can remember a case where a 13 year old "hunted" sqaddies. The soldier concerned had even been warned about the girl by his superior officer. Unfortunately the warning went unheeded. Such persons are fortunately rare, but they do exist.

12. Quite a few years back I went to a club in Brough (I was 27 at the time) where I was offered a blow job off a girl if I would pay her in and buy her a drink. She quoted her age as being "14, nearly 15" - she looked of legal age and before you ask, no I didn't. In fact I nearly ran for my life.
    For both the judge AND the prosecutor to comment on the girls behaviour would perhaps mean that there is something to this. Very worrying, but to be honest I am not all that surprised (sadly).

13. I have no sympathy for the dirty bastard. Anyone who fails to knock 'em with a hammer and bury them in a church yard afterwards deserves everything they get.

• Like Like x 9
  14. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

I don't in all seriousness see why the judge should be described as inappropriate for describing her actions as predatory. They were predatory. Whether the bloke should've taken advantage (he shouldn't) is a different matter.

But once again we're supposed to be 'outraged' by someone telling it like it is.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Off topic, but your post reminds me I'm going to a birthday bbq next weekend with a '70s theme.
    So I'm going as Peter Sutcliffe.

• Like Like x 6