A small little introduction from myself to you good people

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by militaryfanatic, Jan 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello, well where to start. I have joined this noble website because I love all things military. I am 27 and called Steve. Since I was a child I have loved looking at Soldiers and reading about them. I think you guys have the best job in the world, and I can honestly say you are my hero's.

I have joined as I think it will be magical to actually get to speak to some real serving hero's. I can't wait to get to know you all a lot better.

Stay safe, and if you are anywhere hot and dangerous stay low and move fast!
  2. Shit windup Sunday's early this week.
    • Like Like x 8

3. Fuck off
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Succinct and to the point.
    Well played.

Sent from beyond the grave using the Force.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Fear not. For I am not winding you up. I am as you say, legit. I have joined this fabulous website for the reasons which I stated in my introductory posting.
  6. Fuck off then.
  7. This is already less believable than that twat Ollie.
  8. Alas, I do not have the pleasure of serving this great nation. My calling in life is somewhat less noble. For I am a security gaurd. I did try and enlist in the British Army as a Gunner in the Queens Royal Artillery regiment. However I was unable to join for personal medical reasons.
  9. Want to see some puppies.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. May I ask you good fellows if I have posted this in the wrong segment of the website? As I seem to have upset many long standing and cherished members. This was not my intention, and you have my apologies.
  11. Like a lamb to the slaughter......

• Like Like x 2
  12. It's sinner on a windup
    • Like Like x 1
  13. One does have to ask, why would one put a sheep in the kitchen sink?
  14. Drowning lambs, looks almost as good as drowning kittens.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. It actually died before being born.

A bit like this thread really.
    • Like Like x 4