A small little introduction from myself to you good people

Hello, well where to start. I have joined this noble website because I love all things military. I am 27 and called Steve. Since I was a child I have loved looking at Soldiers and reading about them. I think you guys have the best job in the world, and I can honestly say you are my hero's.

I have joined as I think it will be magical to actually get to speak to some real serving hero's. I can't wait to get to know you all a lot better.

Stay safe, and if you are anywhere hot and dangerous stay low and move fast!

Hello, well where to start. I have joined this noble website because I love all things military. I am 27 and called Steve. Since I was a child I have loved looking at Soldiers and reading about them. I think you guys have the best job in the world, and I can honestly say you are my hero's.

I have joined as I think it will be magical to actually get to speak to some real serving hero's. I can't wait to get to know you all a lot better.

Fuck off

This is already less believable than that twat Ollie.

You in the RAF regiment or something?

You freak.
Alas, I do not have the pleasure of serving this great nation. My calling in life is somewhat less noble. For I am a security gaurd. I did try and enlist in the British Army as a Gunner in the Queens Royal Artillery regiment. However I was unable to join for personal medical reasons.

Want to see some puppies.

May I ask you good fellows if I have posted this in the wrong segment of the website? As I seem to have upset many long standing and cherished members. This was not my intention, and you have my apologies.

Like a lamb to the slaughter......

dsc00122-medium-web-view.jpg

One does have to ask, why would one put a sheep in the kitchen sink?
It actually died before being born.

A bit like this thread really.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru

That's nice, do you have any pictures?