A small brown dog told me.....

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by Provost_Marshal, Nov 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ....on the phone, not 5 minutes ago, that a certain unpopular and grossly over-promoted SIB WO1....didn't get commissioned?

Oh deep joy! I hope it hurt. I hope it still hurts when he's back in the office on Monday.

Congratulations to the other three who did!

2. who got commished then, PM?
    There must be so many unpopular SIB WO1's its hard to guess these days!
    PM me if you like.

3. Thats a bit unfair to publically shame him imagine how you would feel, do you know who the others were could you pm me

4. Not if you knew who it was. Check your PMs.

5. Is there such a thing as a popular SIB WO1 - outside the Death Star, that is?

6. I've often said that SIB Warrant Officers are the salt of the earth. Ask anyone in Fally if you don't believe me, they'll tell you that I'm out there very night telling anyone who is prepared to listen and very often those who are not, just what a fine bunch of men and women the SIB Warrants are

I love them so much, I even wash their cars for free.

SIB Warrant Officers.....don't ya just love 'em!

7. I'd say that the majority of them were exceptionally popular. You just get the odd one every now and then, who just can't help from trying to shaft people.

8. nothing in me in box PM sah.

9. ............. and then I woke up ................

10. I am out of the branch a long time but I am sure I'll know the peeps involved. How about a pm or a cryptic clue with their names on here?

I can imagine those who were Staffies when I left would be in the frame for a Commission now. Whatever happened to Rammy? :donut:

11. Cockney geezeer , a cook far flung and a tv presenter (kids first then breakfast tv and dancing on ice)

Rammy left last year i think as a WO2

And there are sum decent wo1 and wo2 but lets face it the carrot is an orange root vegetable that once you get it you realise that it does not taste very nice.

12. That was the three who got it. The bloke who didn't (snigger), looks and minces like Dale Winton and is about as popular as a fart in a space suit.

13. Not all reforming as the Spice Girls are they?

14. Fcuk me NFS remember Persec everyone will know that you really are Eric Cantona now "When seagulls follow a trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. "

Notice the similarity?

15. Yes. Eric Cantona and the erm,......let's call him the erm,......'4th man'.... both play football and neither holds the Queens Commission (snigger).