A slow afternoon at work (NNSFW)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Vimeiro, May 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In between doing what I'm paid for to alleviate the boredom, I have been searching wkipedia in the age old tradition of looking up devient stuff to see what it has to say on the matter.

I came across this;

What intrigued my over inquisitive mind was under legality, it mentions 'American Bukkake 7', 'American Bukkake 8' and 'American Bukkake 13' as being indicted as obsene.

Why not other films in the series?? Are they a representation of normality?? Or do Americans not realise there may be more films in the series.

2. Thats just a load of wa nk
  3. iIf your looking for some decidedly weird & bizarre definitions then look no further than Urban Dictionary

For example Boom Chicka Wah Wah which I found when trying to source the sound clip from the latest Lynx adverts

or Mung - Who the fook thought that one up?
  4. I always thought it was 'Munt'
    Hence the term to 'go munting'
    or to be a 'munter'
    So I've been told, honest...
  5. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

The films mentioned many well have contained scenes involving restrain, bondage or S&M, which, believe it or not are all considered obscene under American law.
  6. I thought it was 'Bow Chicka Wow Wow' as made popular by Tucker in Red vs Blue - www.roosterteeth.com
  7. I don't know whether to laugh or wretch!