A SL Stag do !!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by LoneTree, Mar 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well,
    Our friend Snake Shabazz , as many of you know is getting spliced next month !! & It has fallen to me to arrange a stag do. I have been on a "ahem"recce of a few strip joints etc , etc & do have a few establishments for a spiffing nights festivities to take place lined up !! Where? Snake nor I have,nt decided yet but... I can tell whoever wants to come ,the RV is at The Little Britain Pub in Everett County at 20.00h GMT on Sat 07/04. This will be well worth gettin your glads on for an evening of drunkeness , debauchary, & general blokish mayhem. Watch this thread for further info.

Many thanks LT. :p
  2. LT,

I've PM'd some stuff that might be of help to you. I've sent Ben at www.stagshirt.co.uk you're post so he has a heads up of the plan so far, he might have some ideas for you.

Good luck fella!

3. Ah, cheers for the link CC-TA. Looks a good site, trouble is the staggy is a virtual one on second life. lol. I am going to a " real" one in June tho & the link has been passed to the poor sod organizing it !! Thanks once again the link.

Regards LT.
  4. Doh! :D

What a virtual tosser I am! :D