A sinners choice of arms

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by Pritch321, Jul 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm cosying up to regiments at the moment and, ever the romantic, I am pondering the merit in marrying my pregnant fiancee before RMAS to strengthen my chances of getting into my preferred regiment. My concern is that more traditional regiments (e.g. guards or cavalry) may take a dim view of fathering a baby out of wedlock. I'm curious as to whether people envisage this being an obstacle or whether this is a complete non issue.

Jokes at the expense of my fiancee are obviously welcome....

2. If you are only motivated by the possible future good opinion of officers to marry the mother of your child, then I feel sorry for both of them.

• Like Like x 2
  3. It is not an issue. Also, see The above post

4. I hope you fail. At everything. Permanently.

• Like Like x 1
  5. It might be as well to encourage her not to wear anything Burberry at Sovereign's Parade. That probably goes for you, as well.

• Like Like x 1
  6. On the off chance that this isn’t a wind up and that you actually succeed in being commissioned, I sincerely hope that both those in command of you and those you command quickly realise that in you they have someone with the personal integrity and senses of honour and loyalty of a smeared turd.

It’s customary at this point when disagreeing with similar posters to finish with “good luck”. I hope you understand when instead I wish you the opposite.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Sometimes ARRSE posts transcend the merely jeering and scornful, and shine as diamonds set in the gold of the English language.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I admire your sense (misguided?) of morality.

However I have seen deeper puddles than you OP.

9. My choice of arms would be your blood-soaked weedy twigs torn from your body and used against you as primitive, wet sounding clubs.

Cock. I'll take my ROPs now thank you doctor.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Try the RAMC they are generally snivelling reptiles.

• Like Like x 1
  11. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Don't worry about the Army's attitude to fathering a baby out of wedlock - just use the same excuse your father did you tedious troll.

12. Well usually I wouldn't dream of speaking on behalf of the whole Household Division but I think I will make an exception in this case. You Sir are a **** of epic proportions and I shall pray for the rest of my career that you do not commission into my beloved brigade the very prospect of having a ****** like yourself in a position to command some of the best soldiers in the world is enough to make me want to be a chippy. Well almost :) I feel sorry for your girlfriend and unborn child. Go and stick you cock in a electrical socket.

• Like Like x 4
  13. My choice of Arms? Browning Compound Bow 80lb draw weight, with some nice chunky Arrows sporting combi points.
    shot4.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. DieHard

DieHard LE Book Reviewer

Normaly this is the bit where i wish peole the best of luck, unfortunatly, or more to the point fortunatly i cant, you come across as having the integrity of a rat and that you would not hesitate to stitch up any men under your command to get your own way.

Cock

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Do you mean Alms?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.