A sincere and Earnest apology...

#2
Just watched the first minute. Welsh, Irish and Scottish claiming reparations from the British? Could be interesting watching them suing themselves.

Bloody Yanks - no idea of the concept of Britain. Must think it's an English county.
 
#4
What the hell is this? Who the fcuk do they think they are? Embarrassing for me to watch. It's too painful to watch the whole thing, I can't.
 
C

cloudbuster

Guest
#5
"Yes, well, we're really sorry for messing everybody about for the last thousand years. We've looked back through the records and we reckon that the problem started when William of Normandy decided Britain looked like a nice place to live, and after subduing the peace-loving natives became a bit of a barsteward. So if you really, really want reparitions, we suggest you petition the Government of Norway."

"PS. Have a nice day"
 
#6
This has already been done to death on a previous thread!

The guy behind it all is an advertising executive and a knob.
 
#7
What those assholes concentration camps came from Germany who stole the idea from us with the Indian reservations, we must sue them for a copyright violation....
 
#8
Couldn't we set one up to claim against the US too? We at least left behind working administrations within whatever country we "visited" and left. The Septics have just left stinking messes.

Must be worth a few dollars, surely? :biggrin:
 
#9
Actually I would have to say Iraq is still a mess that was created by engerland when they decided to include three seperate ethnic groups into one country......
 
#10
LJONESY said:
Actually I would have to say Iraq is still a mess that was created by engerland when they decided to include three seperate ethnic groups into one country......
I'm not biting, mate :thumleft:
 
#12
Well, one with an intellect and the ability to write proper english to start with would be good....
 
#14
LJONESY said:
details, details, you could just say that you are afraid, I mean there is no shame.
LJ ... NEVER call us afraid, OK?

We were on time for both World Wars, we supported the US in their grand schemes for oil [aka Iraqi Freedom] and actually think that some of you are OK. You have few friends on this planet ... cherish those you have.
 
#15
I have done my bit making up for all the wrongs we have done, I am teaching my son why he should be proud of his British side and how to hide his american bit.
 
#16
MSI64 said:
I have done my bit making up for all the wrongs we have done, I am teaching my son why he should be proud of his British side and how to hide his american bit.
Which bit is American? The one that comes late? Or isn't he old enough for that yet?
 
#17
blue_sophist said:
MSI64 said:
I have done my bit making up for all the wrongs we have done, I am teaching my son why he should be proud of his British side and how to hide his american bit.
Which bit is American? The one that comes late? Or isn't he old enough for that yet?
He is only two
 
#19
blue_sophist said:
MSI64 said:
I have done my bit making up for all the wrongs we have done, I am teaching my son why he should be proud of his British side and how to hide his american bit.
Which bit is American? The one that comes late? Or isn't he old enough for that yet?
Ah, leave him be - at least he realises the realities of life and is trying to make amends :thumright:
 
#20
Well Blue I call it like I see it, yes you support the United States or at least your government does, however I wouldn't say the British people do and once there is a change in government I do wonder if there would be a thaw in our special realtionship. Countries do not have friends they have interests.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top