A Sexual Scenario

Just down a couple of bottles of Pineapple juice before hand and you'll be just fine!

Cait said:
Feasting on your own baby gravy has to be one step away from investing in Liza Minelli's classic collection and your own manbag!
Sign me up then!

I love shooting in the chicks mouth.... swallowing occasionally but with my birthday round the corner I have conjured up a plan of pure erotica.

As I am approaching climax, I will get her to look up at me and role her eyes to the back of her headmake her forehead wrinkly and ease me to completion in her gob.... I want her to hold my seed in there and with her teeth chew through precisely half.... I want her to kiss me and snowball half my mess into my mouth like I'm a hungry starling, before bending me over and easing open my bottom. Then like a sweating footballer, hock up my salty treat and lob it in my waiting greedy socket, poking in any missed splashes...

I will do the same to her with the load I've been holding in my mouth.

Then we will make our way to the kitchen and hoof each other in the guts to see who can fart cum the most violently into each others faces.

You think the funs over??? no way.. we then turn on the heated tiles and get high on the evaporating cock vomit vapour!!!!!

You aren't gay if you like your own man batter, just at ease with your sexuality.

Cait said:
allyjs said:
What do you do?

Do you take the kiss and risk the taste of your own man-fat?

Or, do you say OI NO filthy bitch wash your mouth out.
Feasting on your own baby gravy has to be one step away from investing in Liza Minelli's classic collection and your own manbag!

My advice would be.......

When you have blown your beans, grab her round the throat................... with your other hand caress your scrotum before violently dragging your balls accross her head. (Remembering to award yourself extra points for leaving a perfect line of bag residue from chin to forhead.)

Finish off with a driving elbow to the bridge of her nose............ forcing her to regurgitate the spaff with some claret on the floor. Adopt the press up postion & see how many times you can dip your still erect nob in it.

Give it a whirl.
That indeed sounds like a plan there. Taking ones own fire of man-fat , even if it was a 50/50 ratio of spunk and female saliva, does crie out HOMO so your plan will be getting a try out.

Does it go down fell? Bag residue got to be a turn on right?

smiler_2733 said:
If i did anything which i thought would need re-paying i would lol. As you say its only fair and also fun...lol...
Take your LOLs and jam them in your uterus you fcuking horror.

minister_doh_nut said:
Cait said:
Sign me up then!

I love shooting in the chicks mouth.... swallowing occasionally but with my birthday round the corner I have conjured up a plan of pure erotica.

As I am approaching climax, I will get her to look up at me and role her eyes to the back of her headmake her forehead wrinkly and ease me to completion in her gob.... I want her to hold my seed in there and with her teeth chew through precisely half.... I want her to kiss me and snowball half my mess into my mouth like I'm a hungry starling, before bending me over and easing open my bottom. Then like a sweating footballer, hock up my salty treat and lob it in my waiting greedy socket, poking in any missed splashes...

I will do the same to her with the load I've been holding in my mouth.

Then we will make our way to the kitchen and hoof each other in the guts to see who can fart cum the most violently into each others faces.

You think the funs over??? no way.. we then turn on the heated tiles and get high on the evaporating c*** vomit vapour!!!!!

You aren't gay if you like your own man batter, just at ease with your sexuality.
It was only a matter of time before MDN was on this thread.

Vimeiro said:
allyjs said:
Vimeiro said:
You should snowball yourself repeatedly until you get used to the taste and it doesn't become a shock to you.
LOL how often does this have to be done to become de-sensitised? Does it require rib removal, i'm thinking of the bank balance here?
About a week.
So no rib removal? Thank fook for that.

Didn't fancy explaining to my doctor that Vimeiro says i should get it done so i can become de-sensitised to my own man-fat.

allyjs said:
Vimeiro said:
allyjs said:
Vimeiro said:
You should snowball yourself repeatedly until you get used to the taste and it doesn't become a shock to you.
LOL how often does this have to be done to become de-sensitised? Does it require rib removal, i'm thinking of the bank balance here?
About a week.
So no rib removal? Thank fook for that.

Didn't fancy explaining to my doctor that Vimeiro says i should get it done so i can become de-sensitised to my own man-fat.
I'd rather kiss a woman who had just had my jism n her mouth than kiss a woman who has just had my truncheon up her backpipe, put in her mouth then expects me to be okay with her sticking her tongue down my throat straight after. Not into sweetcorn that has been processed that way.

allyjs said:
Not so much the residue but the feeling of his claypit rippling accross my schnozzer makes me damp. That can only be topped by him spreading his asshole and letting me deep throat his breakfast.

MDN said:
You vile creature.

Cait said:
You vile creature.
Possibly so, but tell me you haven't got a thong full of snatch slime and your already planning my Birthday afternoon by testing the heated floor in the kitchen?

Cait said:
allyjs said:
Not so much the residue but the feeling of his claypit rippling accross my schnozzer makes me damp. That can only be topped by him spreading his asshole and letting me deep throat his breakfast.?
Keep talking/typing dirty.

Cait said:
allyjs said:
Not so much the residue but the feeling of his claypit rippling accross my schnozzer makes me damp. That can only be topped by him spreading his asshole and letting me deep throat his breakfast.

MDN said:
You vile creature.
:D i'm now having filthy thoughts.

I had peanut butter on toast for breakfast. You like?

Could have a pebble-dash effect at the same time.

according to a scientific survey you taste of what you eat, so should I eat chocolate for her pleasure or stick to Chicken Jalferezi, garlic nan and kingfisher beer for me??

To get a full effect, shoot your muck over her arse and wait a minute for it to dribble down her arse crack and minge!

Then nosh at her arse and minge like a boxer puppy at a 99' ice cream cone.....

Lubbly Jubbly

To be perfectly honest in this day and age if a lady has

polished your toe hitch and taken the said contents into her mouth

if you didnt kiss her straight away she would think that the intimacy and

trust is, all one sided

so all you simply do is

1 as she is worshiping the lord of salty things

2 Prior to giving her the money shot

3 Put your index ( extremely important its an index finger)
in your own bum

4 take your by now brown finger out

5 rub it around your lips

6 then when she comes up for the kiss and she sees the hblock wall lips

she wont kiss you, so there would be no self sampling of your own

protein shake. and she wont hate you for not sharing a post suction kiss

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
My missus is happy to suck my face off after I've done the fish-board, so I guess it's no great hardship to snog her back when she's swallowed my gloop. Problem is, she doesn't swallow my gloop, let alone let it in her mouth!

Biped said:
My missus is happy to suck my face off after I've done the fish-board, so I guess it's no great hardship to snog her back when she's swallowed my gloop. Problem is, she doesn't swallow my gloop, let alone let it in her mouth!
She did for us

Biped said:
Does she make you courtesy tap before you fire. Next time don't, just give a simple whoops and a i'm sorry i forgot because you were sooo good. She will lap that comment up in every sense of the word. :wink:

Latest Threads