A Sexual Scenario

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by allyjs, Apr 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right, you've just taken your lady out to see a boring romantic film and a over priced meal.

She wants to re-pay you for your "kindness" (get in :hump: )

So, she goes down on you with the eagerness of a mong to a ice cream, dribble everywhere.

Obviously you don't tell her whats about to happen and shoot your gravy in her mouth. She swallows, shes a classy bird, then she comes up for a proper frenchie kiss.

What do you do?

Do you take the kiss and risk the taste of your own man-fat?

Or, do you say OI NO filthy bitch wash your mouth out.
  2. I like to taste my own own man-fat without having to pass my good ladys mouth first.
  3. If she has to endure the taste why the hell shouldnt you.....bloody men...
  4. I know a guy thats quite happy to explode on his own face, so its a case of each to their own :p
  5. You should snowball yourself repeatedly until you get used to the taste and it doesn't become a shock to you.
  6. Do you actually have to ask?? :?

Good grief . . . . . :roll: 8)
  7. You forgot to throw her a "Thank You" Rabbit Punch???

No manners I tell you.
  8. You get your own back by giving her a hoop Dhobi then give her a shitty kiss.

Or always make sure there is a drink near by for her to freashen her breath with.

9. Jeez you are all heart, how could a woman possibly resist you.......
  10. Is it an Arrser???
  11. For the full on taste experience, shoot your load up her, then give her a good licking afterwards.

Alternatively, see if you can get the job of 'stoker' on a 'train', then you get to taste all your mates' leavings as well.
  12. if she gargled. maybe.
  13. Usually they kick about a bit, bite (unless their head is already in the postal sack), scream, just the normal stuff.
  14. going to say a woman would need re-paying for that lol.....yes and always use your manners. It can turn girls on....lol
  15. LOL how often does this have to be done to become de-sensitised? Does it require rib removal, i'm thinking of the bank balance here?