• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

A serious adastra thread

It occurs to me that adastra is entirely too good at knowing which buttons to push on certain illustrious members of our Corps, almost as if he/she had been trained in the gentle art of intrusive interviewing. He/she's certainly provoked some remarkable responses from some normally placid people....

Just a thought.

Sir, on that serious note, may I point out that I have merely reponded to original data provided by others, rather seeking to amplify, or contextualise it, in the name of reportage.

Thank you and good evening.

PS: are you pickledjelly?

adastra said:
Sir, on that serious note, may I point out that I have merely reponded to original data provided by others, rather seeking to amplify, or contextualise it, in the name of reportage.

QED, I think.

Oh yes. Let's ALL be serious for a moment shall we? Let's be extra SPECIAL serious about Ad Asstra! Let's not get our backs up at all. Because I haven't/didn't/won't (delete as applicable).

Here's me being serious about the Ad Astra thread... :neutral:

Serious.

Discuss...

Netley nurse would like to remind readers that there are still certain Luxury Spa Facilities available where you can de-stress at your leisure.

Yes I know I used to be netley nirse before and my post-count has gone again, it's all a bit complicated right now.

adastra said:

You are Mr Logic from Viz arent you?

cpunk

LE
g2_loony_bin said:
In fact THIS is how serious I am! You Ad Astra are a proper cunt and reside in Cuntland which is here:
What? Cuntland is in Ambergris Caye? I don't remember seeing it...

Anyway: time for all good children to have a glass of milk and a ginger biscuit, and to calm down.

Blimey! I go away for 5 minutes and look at all this sh1t!

G2, calm down mate. I know he is a bit of a sod but there's no need!

Ad Astra, you're a slimy one, stop baiting the poor boy.

Everyone calm down.

Can't one the MODs simply OT him?

ta_old_guy said:

Everyone calm down.

Seriously, what the fuck would you know?!?!

g2_loony_bin said:
ta_old_guy said:

Everyone calm down.

Seriously, what the fuck would you know?!?!
A lot more than YOU might think. I wouldn't want to start using the kind of language in the company you keep. :thumbdown:

Well how weird is this? Someone tips up and practically sides with Ad Astra with a profile that has as little use as possible? Double identity of CrabInt perhaps??

Give up the joke Ad Asstra and fuck off!

Latest Threads