A serious adastra thread

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Glad_its_all_over, Jan 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It occurs to me that adastra is entirely too good at knowing which buttons to push on certain illustrious members of our Corps, almost as if he/she had been trained in the gentle art of intrusive interviewing. He/she's certainly provoked some remarkable responses from some normally placid people....

Just a thought.
  2. Sir, on that serious note, may I point out that I have merely reponded to original data provided by others, rather seeking to amplify, or contextualise it, in the name of reportage.

Thank you and good evening.

PS: are you pickledjelly?
  3. QED, I think.
  4. Oh yes. Let's ALL be serious for a moment shall we? Let's be extra SPECIAL serious about Ad Asstra! Let's not get our backs up at all. Because I haven't/didn't/won't (delete as applicable).

Here's me being serious about the Ad Astra thread... :neutral:

5. Ya bugger...beat me to it.
  6. Netley nurse would like to remind readers that there are still certain Luxury Spa Facilities available where you can de-stress at your leisure.

Yes I know I used to be netley nirse before and my post-count has gone again, it's all a bit complicated right now.
  7. You are Mr Logic from Viz arent you?
  8. He's a shithead is what he is!

A kiddie interfering cuntychops like him deserves only pain and true horror. Allegedly.
  9. In fact THIS is how serious I am! You Ad Astra are a proper cunt and reside in Cuntland which is here:

Attached Files:

10. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

What? Cuntland is in Ambergris Caye? I don't remember seeing it...

Anyway: time for all good children to have a glass of milk and a ginger biscuit, and to calm down.
  11. Blimey! I go away for 5 minutes and look at all this sh1t!

G2, calm down mate. I know he is a bit of a sod but there's no need!

Ad Astra, you're a slimy one, stop baiting the poor boy.

Everyone calm down.

Can't one the MODs simply OT him?
  12. Seriously, what the fuck would you know?!?!
  13. A lot more than YOU might think. I wouldn't want to start using the kind of language in the company you keep. :thumbdown:
  14. Well how weird is this? Someone tips up and practically sides with Ad Astra with a profile that has as little use as possible? Double identity of CrabInt perhaps??

Give up the joke Ad Asstra and fuck off!