A Serbian Film

Has anyone seen this I would like to watch it some time because I enjoy films that are very ''Close to the Bone'' and ''Shocking'' But i think this one does take the biscuit?

Read reviews on it it sounds pretty fucked up.

I only heard of this about ten minutes ago whilst on Reddit so thought I'll ask around on here.

Yes. It's not a poorly made film or anything (that would be human centipede) however, it's pretty messed up and not the sort of thing you'd ever really admit to anyone you'd watched or liked. It deals with rape, murder, paedophilia, incest and well, it can't really get worse than that.

I have seen Human Centipede and never found that scary or shocking for some reason scariest thing I've seen was when I watched Ring when I was young **** me that shit scared me.

And the Most shocking was Three Guys one hammer DON'T WATCH IT!!!.

I only watched it because I got told about it by a person.

Yes. It's not a poorly made film or anything (that would be human centipede) however, it's pretty messed up and not the sort of thing you'd ever really admit to anyone you'd watched or liked. It deals with rape, murder, paedophilia, incest and well, it can't really get worse than that.
What are the Serbs doing making Jimmy Savile's life story? Is it a BBC co production.

I did read that it also deals with ''Necrophilia''

I watched it and posted something about it around here somewhere. It is a majorly fucked up film and I wouldn't watch it again for sure.

It is massively fucked up. I wouldn't recommend it.

How strong is your constitution? I watched it with some mates, and the one who was weakest went outside and pretty much ate two cigarettes. Two draws for each, he was so freaked out. I sometimes consider watching it again, but then I think "What if I thought about this while shagging a bird?". The biggest thing that makes it creepy is how techincally good it is. The lighting, the sets, the acting, it is all good. It keeps the suspension of disbelief alive. If it weren't for this it would be farcical.