A Scotsman speaks about England

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by REMFQuestions, Jun 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As a Scot it pains me to say it... but...

Well done the boys in red and white. I am genuinely glad you went through.

Smash the Der PanzerKorps in the next round but that is as far as my kindness extends. God forbid you go on to actually win!! :D

Seriously, well done, it was a great game but Klose will be back for your next test :twisted:
  2. Any chance you could put that in English!!!!
  3. I understood it.
    Are you English Kirkz? Perhaps your preconceptions about your sister nations are preventing you processing it.
  4. Speak for yourself, England toiled to get out of a group which was considered easy by the English media. This team is not the world beaters that people seem to think they are.

A rude awakening beckons on Sunday. :(

2 goals scored and one of the worlds supposed best players taken off 'injured'

I'm a sweaty but I have no love for an over hyped team, from a league that calls itself the best in the world, half the leagues in Europe call themselves the best in the world, like most footballers in the premier leagues in Europe they are overpaid, underworked and no concept of loyalty to club or country

One thing Jocks recognise is when their team is pish, however a new dawn beckons with Craig Levein and my optimism is renewed. :D
  5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

He said "Awfully well done to the English Football Association chappies, When you meet the representatives from the German Football Association on Sunday next in the next round of the Football World Cup Competition in the Republic of South Africa you are fucked"

Hope that helped, but I would suggest you take remedial classes for you reading comprehension. 8)
  6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Well, thanks for your support and all that, but quite frankly, I'd rather the disgrace thatis the English team just packs up and comes home.

We as a nation, apparently looking to win a world cup and regain some pride, have decided in our infinite stupidity to put an Italian in charge of our national team. Not only does this make a complete mockery of what the 'World Cup' is supposed to be about (nationally representative football teams consisting of citizens of those nations), we have played some absolutely diabolical football.

I'm disgusted with it, and I think our effort is pathetic to say the least. The sooner this charade/farce is over, the better.

That is of course my humble opinion . . . . and another thing; South Africa! You can stick those vuvuzelas up your freekin arrses!!!!
  7. Sainsburys stocked up on 50,000 and were apparently selling one a minute at the last England Match. Tescos have/had comparable stocks. One can only hope they will be a passing fad.
  8. Yep, the labour party, the SNP, the Scottish Parliament, alcohol moderation measured in litres of ethanol and deep fried everything leading to the highest mortality rate in Europe.

Yep, you lot are the beacon of sensible decisions.

I'll give you extra credit though for supplying us with homesick tramps and attitude riddled Tesco security guards.
  9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

See you there.............. NOT
  10. I believe that Gordon Brown has already been apologised for by at least some.

11. Thanks for that lads :D
    But to be honest I was just being an arsey fucker 8O
  12. England played in all red and it was a dire game

Be honest you didn't see the game at all did you ?

You're a disgrace to Scotland pal
  13. You Dick. The fella is being magnanimous. Thanks Mate and I hope Scotland qualify next time round. (We have played shite though).
  14. All together now

"We're shite and we know we are
    We're shite and we know we are
    We're shite and we know we are
    But you lot are just as shite and are scared to admit it "

If that is the best players you have out of 50odd million I am with Biped send them home ASAP

Did I mention that our team is shite and we know we are you lot just have realise how bad yours is :)
  15. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I have a Rooney for sale, any offers over a baguette from JB's is welcome.