A sad tragic story

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by chrisg46, Aug 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

A needless waste

RIP kid.

May I nominate for this young soldier be added to the Iraqi rememberance thread, as although he did not die in theatre, the theatre killed him.

Apologies if this is posted elsewhere, didnt see it.
  2. It is indeed such a big tragedy. RIP...

The lad has been told about children suicide bombers... But has even one such case been fixed in Iraq? In the British zone?

PS. There were few cases of alleged suicide bombers-children in Palestine. But all of them are highly suspicious. It is possible that Mossad staged them.
  3. A tragic loss

Nearly as tragic, that the media are attempting to catalogue all military Iraq related suicides as being protests against the deployment. :cry:
  4. "All of them are highly suspicious"? Really? Have you any evidence that Mossad (more Shin Bet's/Shabak's area Sergey) 'staged them'?
  5. Tragic waste - RIP
  6. RIP

Can't think of anything worse than talking to your child as they die of organ failure.
  7. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

RIP Young Man.
  8. It also pi$$es me off that they claim that 115 servicmen have been killed in Iraq. They conveniently include those who have died from everyday accidents or natural causes in order to further their political agenda.
  9. RIP fella.
  10. Damn sad story.

As a matter of interest, a Canadian C/S recently engaged two guys, in Afghanistan, on a motorcycle that refused to stop when challenged. The bikers apparently ignored the warnings (and the warning shots), continued to approach the blokes, so they opened up. The driver was hit in the shoulder and the pillion passenger (10 years of age) was hit in the face as the round exited.

The world is a pretty f*cked up place sometimes.
  11. RIP. Very tragic.
  12. I don't think that this thread is a right place for this discussion. I expressed my opinion, you have your one. Let's it be this way.

RIP boy.
  13. RIP Mate
  14. A very sad story indeed. If what has been reported so far is true, then the real issue of concern here is that the poor fellow was even considered fit to be in the Army, let alone fit for operational deployment.