A sad day for blokes of a certain age:

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
There is no point in telling us that if you are not going to post a linky to some video proof of the act.

T

Tremaine

Long as Ms. Roberts, Sharon Stone or KZJ the welsh cracker are all straight and still like pork , this isn't such bad news. Be honest, how many of us would get anywhere near them in any case . But the ideas are much more entertaining.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
There is no point in telling us that if you are not going to post a linky to some video proof of the act.
Sadly. there are (as far as I am aware), no videographic representations involving the lovely Ms Foster.

This is obviously an "Epic Fail" on the part of her partner of 20 years.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Jodie Foster is gay?

Surely not!

This is the best kept secret since it was discovered that Ursids do indeed defecate in woods.
Actually since discovering that the previous Pontiff was, indeed, both a Catholic and a Pole.

When I read the headline, I thought it would read 'Cliff Richard kicks in back doors' or something equally upsetting of that ilk.

JF never did it for me, even though Taxi Driver rates as a top cult fillum.

There is treatment available for her affliction>

Volunteers form a line behind me.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Fucking puffs.

[video=youtube;GrcNG-O-Z3M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=GrcNG-O-Z3M&feature=endscreen[/video]

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Fucking puffs.

[video=youtube;GrcNG-O-Z3M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=GrcNG-O-Z3M&feature=endscreen[/video]
PM Gluteus Maximus - he wants to pull a train on her as well.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
PM Gluteus Maximus - he wants to pull a train on her as well.
Debbie Does Deltics? Tell him I have the Directors cut with all scenes of blowing gaskets fully restored. Mates rates tell him. Cash. No kites or notes of hand. May swap for a jet ski tell him.