A sad day for blokes of a certain age:

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mr_Fingerz, Jan 14, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. There is no point in telling us that if you are not going to post a linky to some video proof of the act.
  3. Long as Ms. Roberts, Sharon Stone or KZJ the welsh cracker are all straight and still like pork , this isn't such bad news. Be honest, how many of us would get anywhere near them in any case . But the ideas are much more entertaining.
  4. Mr_Fingerz

Sadly. there are (as far as I am aware), no videographic representations involving the lovely Ms Foster.

This is obviously an "Epic Fail" on the part of her partner of 20 years.
  5. Shes fucking rats anyway.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. I've just decided that shampooing the downstairs carpets would be more interesting than reading any more ARRSE today.
    • Like Like x 8

7. Jodie Foster is gay?

Surely not!

This is the best kept secret since it was discovered that Ursids do indeed defecate in woods.
  8. Well, the ladies do appreciate having the downstairs carpets er, shampooed.
  9. Mr_Fingerz

Actually since discovering that the previous Pontiff was, indeed, both a Catholic and a Pole.
  10. But Cydney Bernard .... could have done better
  11. She's a skinny, skeletal bint. The carpet munchers can have her.
  12. When I read the headline, I thought it would read 'Cliff Richard kicks in back doors' or something equally upsetting of that ilk.

JF never did it for me, even though Taxi Driver rates as a top cult fillum.
  13. There is treatment available for her affliction>

Volunteers form a line behind me.
  14. Well I would never have fucked her anyway, but atleast now get to add her to my wank images.