A Rubbish Service-Tonight

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by spike7451, Sep 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Anyone else just see this on ITV? Some of our supposedly re-cycled rubbish is ending up in INDIA! We are shipping tons of the stuff per year to that country & one landfill was on the same area that White Elephants live.
    And some sealed containers of unsorted waste are in danger of exploding due to the build up of Methane Gas.

A Rubbish Service-Tonight

Makes you wonder what our feckin taxes go on!! :evil:

2. Apparently they are made in Germany, and their having some big rollout of bins, so cant be arsed to do the overtime and bother with us :roll:

3. I'm not upset about our crap gong to India but I am annoyed at the list of websites/agencies at the bottom of your missive [hundreds of useless jobsworths paid for by us the taxpayers]

4. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

No problem in getting them here.In fact we have 4 blue bins! One for each of the appartments.Myself & my neighbours across the hall have got the large blue bins the same size as the grey & brown ones while the other 2 have half size ones.At present we struggle to fill two of them!
    Brown bins on the other hand is a differnt story.I've been waiting for six months for mine.