A Retrospective Of House 91 - 96 Vol 4

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Rudie, Jul 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. One of the finest house compaltions ever to be released, featuring the late and great Tony De Vit,Graham Gold and Sister Bliss.
    I lost my box set 10 years ago,and Iv'e just downloaded it, I almost forgot how bloody amazing it sounds. It's on my stereo now,I've got "I Know" by New Atlantic blasting out on "11" on the volume.
    I don't get get to clubbing these days, I'm more a of a "Friday afternoon in the pub then a curry" person, but after hearing these belters again just brings me back to whole different time when going clubbing was such an event - HAPPY MEMORIES!

Attached Files:

2. I've just loaded Fantazia-Club Classics onto my iPod. all 3 volumes
  3. Ah,Fantazia....
    Iv'e got "Club Classics" somwhere on cd, Brandon Block,Peer and Mike Cosford.
    What ever happened to Brandon Block? Mind him invading the Brits in 1999 armed with a pair of chopsticks and abusing that old perv Ronnie Wood?
  4. Got sh1t loads of decent house mix CD's at my dad's from the mid 90's used to spend a fortune importing the good stuff in from the UK after scanning Mixmag's album review need to get them ripped!

Think Brandon Block still does a show on Galaxy sure I've got a picture taken with him in Ibiza.

Done a swap for an original renaissance CD some years back flogged it on Ebay for over £50 it got re-leased not long after.

Up your Ronson night club out of Leeds also brought out a cracking CD set