A Renault Laguna, a 20 mile sea crossing & World Record H4H

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by brubaker19, Dec 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thought you guys might be interested in this successful world record by our crew raising money for Help For Heroes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKuhsPYy1Eg

Basically we sailed the Sir Tristram [see £100 Laguna] from Northern Ireland to Scotland one afternoon, it took six hours and we raised £6000 for our charity - along the way we set a record for the first home modifed car to make it across the Irish Sea!

If you enjoy the video stick it onto your facebook, myspace or email it to your mates...

Attached Files:

2. Looks incredibly stupid......well done chaps !!!!

Odo

3. Inspiration from the attempts by Top Gear? Good drills anyway guys.

4. cool, is there a submarine version?

5. Very well done!

6. Stupid buggers

But I'm impressed!

7. stupid is our middle name....:) It's amazing what you can do if you put your mind to it...problem is that there is a large section of our country which are a bunch of lardey arsed twats who cry 'what can my country do for me..?'

8. You would have been sent back if you were towing a caravan behind though. :D

9. The cops did sent a heli - not sure if they were checking we were sticking to the speed limit 8)

10. Bloody idiots! Very well done.

11. Bloody good drills. Nutters.

12. nutters!!! hat doffed

13. Bloody brilliant ,well done

14. Cheers guys - we're challenging Clarkson to a race...was on the phone with his agent today...anyone want to speculate what he'll say...

15. Excellent stuff, enjoyed the video too.