A reminder to Darksiders...

A quick reminder to some, but news to others, your Supervisor (Radio)* wef 01 Dec 07 is now a Yeoman of Signals (EW). It has finally been recognised by the Royal Corps of Signals that they are complete buffoons and cannot even be trusted to supervise an inanimate object.

*You will have one in your CoC somewhere, if you are unsure who it is, look for a slightly dull-witted individual who will probably roam your place of work compiling "stats". This could be anything from checking that you have completed MATTs/WIPs to whether or not you have taken your mandatory number of piss breaks this year. Alternatively, they will be "Instructors", not that they actually teach anything, but this is the term of choice to describe those individuals who are not even competent enough to compile "stats".

Checking on MATTs and WIPs? That is a RD job surely?

Interesting, well sort of. Agree with all the wonderful praise that has been heaped on this special job (Suprvr Radiator/now YOSEW in previous posts. I wonder why we don't have a plethora of appointments assigned to ranks in our wondrous corps? In the REME for example there's a similar string of appointments for every conceivable craft and trade. Is it because the corps is small and nearly beautiful? I must say I rather liked being called Sarn't major by ocifers as a wooh two and being addressed as 'Mister' when elevated to wooh one, was, I now realise part of my resettlement training.

cpunk

LE
Jim_Research said:
I wonder why we don't have a plethora of appointments assigned to ranks in our wondrous corps?
Int Corps LCpl=Yeoman of Brews?

LCpl (YOB)... sounds about right.

cpunk said:
Jim_Research said:
I wonder why we don't have a plethora of appointments assigned to ranks in our wondrous corps?
Int Corps LCpl=Yeoman of Brews?

LCpl (YOB)... sounds about right.
Staff Sergeant OpMI(L) = Wizard
WO2 OpMI(L) = Necromancer

or

WO1 (Jedi Knight) ...

Fraser said:
A quick reminder to some, but news to others, your Supervisor (Radio)* wef 01 Dec 07 is now a Yeoman of Signals (EW). It has finally been recognised by the Royal Corps of Signals that they are complete buffoons and cannot even be trusted to supervise an inanimate object.

Having changed the appointment title from Supervisor (Radio) to YoS (EW) I notice that they have also changed the title of the Spec Op to ELECTRONIC WARFARE SYSTEMS OPERATOR. Not quite EWOP but near enough! Damn cheek!!

Fraser said:

*You will have one in your CoC somewhere, if you are unsure who it is, look for a slightly dull-witted individual who will probably roam your place of work compiling "stats". This could be anything from checking that you have completed MATTs/WIPs to whether or not you have taken your mandatory number of piss breaks this year. Alternatively, they will be "Instructors", not that they actually teach anything, but this is the term of choice to describe those individuals who are not even competent enough to compile "stats".
Fukk me, talk about a chip on a shoulder! Did some nasty Supervisor tell you off once?

Howay_the_Lads said:
Fraser said:

Fukk me, talk about a chip on a shoulder! Did some nasty Supervisor tell you off once?
He probably did but I wasn't listening.

Howay_the_Lads said:
Fraser said:

See, it took two weeks before one of them even realised that someone was taking the piss out of them. :thumright: