Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Andy2295

Swinger
Hi all , me and my father have recently started our own little business that may be of interest to some of you. my father now 64 is a former member of several different regiments in the british army and was present during the troubles in Northern Ireland during the seventies , he much like so many former and current members of the forces are proud of the time they spent serving there country. My father long ago was looking for something he could put on his mantle piece as a reminder of the times he spent on the guns , however when he could not find exactly what he was looking for he took it upon himself to get the specifications of the vehicle to make it as accurate and detailed as possible so he could create it himself. Having stopped for a few years he is now back making them also taking me under his wing , making sure i follow in his footsteps by being as precise as possible when creating each handmade ornament. Our hope is to create something specifically made for each individual that can be displayed with pride , we can feature any regimental badge and title of any active or disbanded regiment . please feel free to have a look of whats on offer so far by clicking the link below , we will be increasing our range in the future. Until then i hope you all have a fantastic christmas and new year.

ellisandsoncollectables22 on eBay

Thanks Andrew and mike

Last edited:
Hi all , me and my father have recently started our own little business that may be of interest to some of you. my father now 64 is a former member of several different regiments in the british army and was present during the troubles in Northern Ireland during the seventies , he much like so many former and current members of the forces are proud of the time they spent serving there country. My father long ago was looking for something he could put on his mantle piece as a reminder of the times he spent on the guns , however when he could not find exactly what he was looking for he took it upon himself to get the specifications of the vehicle to make it as accurate and detailed as possible so he could create it himself. Having stopped for a few years he is now back making them also taking me under his wing , making sure i follow in his footsteps by being as precise as possible when creating each handmade ornament. Our hope is to create something specifically made for each individual that can be displayed with pride , we can feature any regimental badge and title of any active or disbanded regiment . please feel free to have a look of whats on offer so far by clicking the link below , we will be increasing our range in the future. Until then i hope you all have a fantastic christmas and new year.

ellisandsoncollectables22 on eBay

Thanks Andrew and mike

First, did you ask permission of the site owners to advertise? If so all good, if not, do the decent thing and drop them a line and ask permission.

Second, can you do a Diamond T transporter with trailer and a Centurion that will fit on the back?

It is certainly the least offensive spam I have ever seen and in reality only a link to e bay. I'm not going to grass them up!