A referendum to decide UK immigration policy?

Should the UK's immigration policy be decided by a full public referendum?

  • Yes I am a racist

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - I am not a racist

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - I am a racist

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1
#1
A rape conviction is better than a VC if you want to stay in

Here's a quiz. Not a very good quiz because you will know the answer before you've finished reading the question. Whether you can comprehend it is another matter. An awful lot of immigrants are allowed into Britain these days and very few deported because they are undesirable. However, as a nation we must draw the line somewhere. So, using your understanding of How Britain Is, estimate which of the following four aspirant British citizens has been told to get out and stay out. And which three can stay?

1) Mouloud Sihali, Algerian. Lived at Finsbury Park mosque, breeding ground of Islamic terrorism. Described in court as “unprincipled and dishonest'. Illegal immigrant.

2) Yonis Dirie, Somalian. Drug addict, armed robber and burglar. Convicted of raping a young woman in London. Illegal immigrant.

3) Tul Bahadur Pun VC, Nepalese. Won the Victoria Cross for taking out a Japanese machinegun post in 1944 in Burma single-handedly. Now 84, of unblemished conduct, suffering from heart problems and diabetes and would like treatment here. Legal applicant.

4) “AS”, Libyan. Islamic extremist involved with Milan terrorist group. Court accepts that he is likely to try to kill us all again quite soon. Illegal immigrant.

You got it, didn't you? Old Pun's application was rejected because - and here's another punchline, in case the first wasn't funny enough - he “failed to demonstrate' that he had 'strong ties with Britain'. How much stronger do you want?
In full

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/rod_liddle/article1845263.ece

I never recall once being consulted by my elected representatives about allowing my Country to become a haven for the Worlds garbage while genuine Heroes to whom we owe everything are shunned.

I demand a Swiss style referendum on the UK's immigration policy, the result being the majority will of the People shall be fixed for a generation and will be above any EU interference.
 
#2
There are days when one is not proud to be British.

msr
 
#3
Nue labour hates British troops and all they stand for.
Gorden made sum comment that he considers the Military basicaly Conservative by nature.
john
 
#4
msr said:
There are days when one is not proud to be British.

msr
Would it be an idea to write on our MP's on this subject? Im sure there are plenty of people on here who feel quite strongly about this and unless we make our feelings known to those who can actually ido something about the decision then this will go ahead.
 
#5
Do they actually listen, a lot of people have expressed opinions to their MPs in the past but as usual nothing happens, the Downing St petitions are a fine example of the Government listening to the people who actually voted them in (or not in some cases).
 
#6
saintstone said:
Do they actually listen, a lot of people have expressed opinions to their MPs in the past but as usual nothing happens, the Downing St petitions are a fine example of the Government listening to the people who actually voted them in (or not in some cases).
You mean like the road pricing "E-Petition" which had to shut down after receiving millions of anti votes? And now it appears road pricing will be forced on us anyway. Obviously Neu Liabour take a vast interest in what the public want. I doubt whether anything we say will have any effect whatsoever.
 
#7
jonwilly said:
Nue labour hates British troops and all they stand for.
Gorden made sum comment that he considers the Military basicaly Conservative by nature.
john
When GB states that the military is basically Conservative, does he mean that they want to conserve things or like the good old days they want to hunt and kill all things verminous eg; Liebour politicians and sit around all day drinking Pimms and large G & Ts.
 
#9
saintstone said:
jonwilly said:
Nue labour hates British troops and all they stand for.
Gorden made sum comment that he considers the Military basicaly Conservative by nature.
john
When GB states that the military is basically Conservative, does he mean that they want to conserve things or like the good old days they want to hunt and kill all things verminous eg; Liebour politicians and sit around all day drinking Pimms and large G & Ts.


Count me in, sounds like a good day's work.

Since when did British Institutions lose all sense of common sense and loyalty?
But which political party would clean out the rot in the system.
How about a new party?
 
#10
rebel_with_a_cause said:
saintstone said:
Do they actually listen, a lot of people have expressed opinions to their MPs in the past but as usual nothing happens, the Downing St petitions are a fine example of the Government listening to the people who actually voted them in (or not in some cases).
You mean like the road pricing "E-Petition" which had to shut down after receiving millions of anti votes? And now it appears road pricing will be forced on us anyway. Obviously Neu Liabour take a vast interest in what the public want. I doubt whether anything we say will have any effect whatsoever.
I remember an interview with slimy Phoney Tony on the radio in the run-up to the last UK election and something that he said actually epitomises the attitude of the UK gobment to the wishes of the people.

In answer to a particular question, Phoney Tony said: "I will not be dictated to by the electorate". Which just about sums it up. Fückin' dreadful little shite!

MsG
 
#11
Even though they were illegal immigrants what is the betting that No 1,2,4 were also getting some kind of benefits aswell through false paperwork. How much of our tax payers money will now go into paying for court cases, housing them in HMP's etc. and feeding them?
 
#12
Bugsy said:
rebel_with_a_cause said:
saintstone said:
Do they actually listen, a lot of people have expressed opinions to their MPs in the past but as usual nothing happens, the Downing St petitions are a fine example of the Government listening to the people who actually voted them in (or not in some cases).
You mean like the road pricing "E-Petition" which had to shut down after receiving millions of anti votes? And now it appears road pricing will be forced on us anyway. Obviously Neu Liabour take a vast interest in what the public want. I doubt whether anything we say will have any effect whatsoever.
I remember an interview with slimy Phoney Tony on the radio in the run-up to the last UK election and something that he said actually epitomises the attitude of the UK gobment to the wishes of the people.


In answer to a particular question, Phoney Tony said: "I will not be dictated to by the electorate". Which just about sums it up. Fückin' dreadful little shite!

MsG
And then they wonder why the forces are inherently Conservative.
To quote from "V for Vendetta"-
"The people should not be afraid of their Government, the Government should be afraid of their people"
 
#13
I sincerley believe that the majority of service personnel are inherently conservative (note small c) however in the paranoid mind of Mr Broon any body that is not totally 100% behind Neu Liabour must be against them and therefore potentially a Conservative. They must go and they must go soon.
 
#14
This is severely boiling my piss. It really fucking is.

Is it any wonder the BNP are gaining more support???

FFS, the man has a VC! What more has he got to prove?
 
#15
Its as if New Labour are willing the BNP to be elected...
 
#16
We should do what think the French do. Soldiers in their Foreign Legion get French citizenship after a certain period of service, 5 years iirc.

Regarding a referendum - it would be pointless. Remember the referendum for regional assemblies in the north of England. 78% voted no but Prescott went ahead and set them up anyway.

Britain is not a democracy. It's an elected dictatorship.
 
#18
the_matelot said:
This is severely boiling my piss. It really fucking is.

Is it any wonder the BNP are gaining more support???

FFS, the man has a VC! What more has he got to prove?
Show himself to be money grabbing criminal that hates the UK, and he's in, it seems? :x
 
#19
There's only one way to stop this rot... like what the French did a couple of hundred (or so) years ago. Pitch up in London and storm the Palace of Westminster with whatever comes to hand. Then dissolve the whole sorry mess in a one-er and start the clean up ops tout suite. I think that is the only way that anyone will take any notice. And the police should stand aside and let 'us' do it.

Just where will this lunacy end? Wars have started for significantly less. Any one of the users of this site (with the exception of Chimpy maybe) could run the nation with more success and nous than the cnuts we're saddled with!

Seriously fcuking angry of Weston-super-Mare
 
#20
You missed a choice off - "Yes - but will it fcuk"
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top