A reason to go to Lidl?

The last really good reason I had to go to Lidl was a 600ml bottle of San Miguel for £1.80. I couldn't get my hand round the girth. 6 of those was a goooooood day!

And shite hot optics at silly cheap prices

Just polished off a couple of bratties with some curried sauce, chips and a nice bottle of 'Hoffer' blond pils from Lidl. :D

I'm glad the RAF chimps from my Joint Unit all shop at Tesco's, they bore me enough all day without having to meet them in the shops during evening time too! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Actually I haven't been able to get Bratwurst from Lidl for about a year now in any of the branches I have visited here in NI.
Aldi aren't over here so I am stuffed on that front too!

Some Tesco outlets are now selling bratties; Waitrose too, if there's one in NI (expensive, naturally), and M & S may have them. To the above Lidl list I'd add Rotkohl and Sauerkraut (available elsewhere, I know). One notable absence, for me, is mittelscharf Senf - anybody know where I can get it?

bought some fab venison steaks, lobsters and 2 guinea fowl from there last week! beats eating the same 4 animals week in week out!

magnet said:
The last really good reason I had to go to Lidl was a 600ml bottle of San Miguel for £1.80. I couldn't get my hand round the girth. 6 of those was a goooooood day!
Tesco £1.47. :x

murff576 said:
Actually I haven't been able to get Bratwurst from Lidl for about a year now in any of the branches I have visited here in NI.
Aldi aren't over here so I am stuffed on that front too!
I asked in the Bangor one & was told they've stopped stocking them,so I phoned the customer line & was told they'd review it.

Edward_Jellington said:
Polish till workers. Some of which are female!
Well I wouldn't polish a male one :roll: