A real big dribble or not... who cares.

Started just for Crowing_Bags and Dino_Poop, to stop polluting the other thread here's a sandpit to continue your discussion in.

Ok chaps? Staff, carry on.

Who can argue with someone who call's themselves "Dino-poop"? Wouldn't T Rex shit have a better effect?

The Real Big Dizzle / Dinosaur Poo / Dave Evans is an utter bellthronk.
Did we ever come to a definitive method of banjoing said bellthronk?

I'm an easy sort of bloke with a love of my fellow man; therefore I'm more than willing to fellate Dino Poo if it will add anything to the mix.

Z

Zarathustra

Has he admitted to being both IDs?

Whats he done to make everyone want to severe his head with a piece of Lego road?
I don't think so though there are some similarities between TRBD and D_P, too many to be a coincidence in my opinion.

A

Aleegee1698

On perusal of his posts I had the opinion that he was a time-served Oddie, shows how much you can digest outta "Soljer of Fortune" and the news. How naiive of me.

Mind you, thinking back to Sfub, a total and utter dumb but clever cunt, anythings possible.

Z

Zarathustra

On perusal of his posts I had the opinion that he was a time-served Oddie, shows how much you can digest outta "Soljer of Fortune" and the news. How naiive of me.

Mind you, thinking back to Sfub, a total and utter dumb but clever cunt, anythings possible.
The way TRBD would wax lyrical about current Ops and the like is very similar to D_P both post/ed long winded answers which generally contained nothing but what they gleaned from watching the news or read in the papers, and neither accept that serving/ex soldiers might know more than them.

TRBD gobbing off about FMTs is a prime example.

I don't think so though there are some similarities between TRBD and D_P, too many to be a coincidence in my opinion.
Thats hardly proof is it. I mean, there are some similarities between me and a complete cock, too many to be a.. hang on.. erm...

bugger.

Z

Zarathustra

So is there anything concrete and confirmed its him?
No, but Spaz raises some valid points

Alright Dave you fucking shitcunt?

I pinged you months before you got called out by shadenwalt, your broken minded posting style stands out a fucking mile and it is the main reason that people would never tire of beating you. A few examples:

"I've never been to the Army Navy"

No, but you did go to the crawl the night before and new exactly what he was alluding to.

"I'm not in the ACF."

Agreed but you used to be and now you're in the CCF.

You pedantic, argue that black is white, fucking wanksock.

You don't work as a rigger?

But you work around them, with "transformers and distros, setting up UPSs" let me guess, as a sound engineer?

Something which TRBD was employed as funnily enough.

You're a fucking feeble minded troll who kept getting banned from ACF.com for you guessed it, being a gobby cunt without the first clue about anything.

An honourable mention has to go to your reference to being on tour, on the ARMY rumour service and after being called up on it, coming out with some shit about how people shouldn't assume you meant an op tour and you had in fact meant putting up scaffolding and carrying speakers the whole time.

You're a shitcunt, who despite your best efforts to suppress your wanker's personality with the use of a new username cannot hide your key traits. These being:

-An argumentative prick
-Believing yourself to be a font of knowledge, in many areas that you have no understanding other than what you have read here/in the press
-Fuck all military experience
-A pedantic twat with the belief that if you can deny a small detail in someone's post, then the rest doesn't count therefore making you correct by default
-You're a complete and utter sheep's cunt

I hope that clears a few points up for you Dave.

But SPaz has a silly cap badge and his detective skills are like Simon Westons beauty tips.

Apart from some speculation and coincidences do we have anything firm or are you all big internet bullies?

Z

Zarathustra

But SPaz has a silly cap badge and his detective skills are like Simon Westons beauty tips.

Apart from some speculation and coincidences do we have anything firm or are you all big internet bullies?
I thought that was the ARRSE way? Find a poster that people don't like and hound them to the ends of the earth.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer

Fairly certain I can prove it but am happy for the circus to continue :)

I have something firm, other than my epic and beautifully proportion penis.

They are the same chap, if not they know each other and have shared computers over previous months.

It would also appear that the welsh surname is accurate matching up all three titles into one package. Odd that you'd deny being yourself, surely that means you agree with the remainder that you are a bit of a pebble.