A real big dribble or not... who cares.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tiny_lewis, Dec 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Started just for Crowing_Bags and Dino_Poop, to stop polluting the other thread here's a sandpit to continue your discussion in.

Ok chaps? Staff, carry on.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Who can argue with someone who call's themselves "Dino-poop"? Wouldn't T Rex shit have a better effect?
  3. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Has he admitted to being both IDs?

Whats he done to make everyone want to severe his head with a piece of Lego road?
  4. Did we ever come to a definitive method of banjoing said bellthronk?
  5. I'm an easy sort of bloke with a love of my fellow man; therefore I'm more than willing to fellate Dino Poo if it will add anything to the mix.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I don't think so though there are some similarities between TRBD and D_P, too many to be a coincidence in my opinion.
  7. You've obviously not met the dull cunt.
  8. On perusal of his posts I had the opinion that he was a time-served Oddie, shows how much you can digest outta "Soljer of Fortune" and the news. How naiive of me.

Mind you, thinking back to Sfub, a total and utter dumb but clever cunt, anythings possible.
  9. The way TRBD would wax lyrical about current Ops and the like is very similar to D_P both post/ed long winded answers which generally contained nothing but what they gleaned from watching the news or read in the papers, and neither accept that serving/ex soldiers might know more than them.

TRBD gobbing off about FMTs is a prime example.
  10. Porridge_gun

Has he not given a straight answer as to whether its him or not, or does he deny it?
  11. Thats hardly proof is it. I mean, there are some similarities between me and a complete cock, too many to be a.. hang on.. erm...

12. He denies it, but not very convincingly as he generally drops TRBDisms in his posts, such as a reply he made to Jarrod in the lonely hearts thread.
  13. Porridge_gun

So is there anything concrete and confirmed its him?
  14. I'd put money on it.
  15. No, but Spaz raises some valid points