• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

A real ball buster...not for the faint hearted!

Now this just shows you shouldn't jump off of a ramp on a bike into a river while drunk and try to land back on the seat.

On the bright side he walked into the Royal Cornwall and got a laugh from the staff when he said he needed stiches in his balls.

...insert your funny comments here.

Cock and Ball torture? Oh dear God in heaven; I'd almost excised that Channel 4 (where else) documentary from my mind.

I can still see the guy who wanted his nads and cock removed for sexual pleasure, sat on his sofa surrounded by "like minded individuals" as a transexual vet nurse did the necessary...Oh dear God, help I cannot get my legs uncrossed!

Latest Threads