A re-analysis of the Holocaust by Higgs_bosun

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Excognito, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Background: Wiki view of the "non-revisionist" position: Extermination camp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Holocaust denial is highly discredited by scholars and is a criminal offence in Austria, Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Germany, Lithuania, Poland, and Switzerland."

Starter for ten ...
    Zyklon B - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    A Study of the Cyanide Compounds Content in the Walls of the Gas Chambers in the Former Auschwitz and Birkenau Concentration Camps

Summary - Zyklon B, a well-known insecticide used for fumigation and killing people.

2. image.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  3. Good call Excognito, I would rather that Higgsy himself started this thread as I requested but his bald statement in the 'Pope Off' thread has given me a new insight into this poster.

Higgs as we know, is an atheist/scientist and is insistent upon scientific proof, he is especially scornful of religion and its followers because of the lack of scientific proof as he puts it.

Therefore his statement that the Holocaust is somewhat fallacious must be backed up by scientific proof, I doubt he will accept eyewitness testimony (as in 'Shoah) because that might be seen to be 'emotive' in Higgsy's logical world.

I do hope that Higgs does turn up and presents his case.

He may have a point although I am beginning to suspect he is an educated and erudite troll.

4. Proof lots of german and east european jews before hitler.
    After not so many and they didnt all go to slaughter arabs.
    So what happened a particular viriulent case of the sniffles?
    Or the nazis said tey were going to kill jews guess thats what they did:(.

• Like Like x 3
  5. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

NEVER AGAIN !

well not untill the breakup of Yugoslavia that is , and the films by news crews possibly help stop another blot on humanities CV .

6. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Just read Gerald Seymour's 'Time Bomb' - a thriller set in Poland and Belarus, with a background story line involving one of the less well known (over here ) camps - Sobibor.

I wonder if Bosun Higgs has ever visited one of the former Nazi death camps? Not the cheeriest way to spend a sunny June afternoon but ....instructive.

7. I got into a heated debate on another site with someone who linked to a holocaust denial blog, I linked to an academic paper called Body Disposal at Auschwitz, it didn't leave him with any wiggle room so he went off in a huff.

8. I blame the Jews, without their participation the number of Holocaust deaths would have been much lower.

• Like Like x 15
  9. I have researched this subject and there appears to be plenty of proof, scientific and otherwise.
    Holocaust deniers tend to go for the old 'It's all circumstantial evidence' stance magnificently ignoring that the circumstantial evidence is somewhat overwhelming. Many court cases have been proven on circumstantial evidence alone so precedent exists and circumstantial evidence should not be seen as a lesser proof.

Higgs addressed the question of 'Zyclon' (sic) so I presume his doubt is centered upon the gas chambers.

Maybe he would like to explain to us all the real purpose of crematoriums II, III, IV and V at the Birkenau camp.

The plans do seem to point to a dual purpose facility rather than a mere crematorium.

• Like Like x 1
  10. The Holocaust must have been fact. My Jewish mother-in-law refuses to go anywhere near an oven.

11. Attempts to discredit the purpose and efficiency of Gas Chambers and Zyklon B is a common technique used by Holocaust Deniers, and include variations such as:

1)The Gas Chambers and Zyklon B were used to delouse Jews etc, not kill them.

2)The Gas Chambers that were found at Birkenau did not have vents in the roof to drop in Zyklon B.

3)Bricks from Gas Chambers were found to not contain a strong enough residue of cyanide to kill a human being.

All of the above is utter bollocks, of course.

12. Indeed.

Higgs seems to think otherwise.

He has very strong views on other subjects and will always insist that he is right and the rest of us who may dissent with his opinion are utter idiots.
    That is his Schtick.

He seems to have a problem with 'Zyclon' (his spelling) and I presume that he is taking this stance from his usual "I am right and you are wrong" position backed up by hard evidence.

He has been very quiet since this afternoon.

13. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

LPG

The spelling of zyclon b in that fashion was an error of mine. I spelt it that way and HB copied it.

14. Perhaps this Higgs-Bosun chappie should just get hold of some Zyklon B and take a shower with it. It's the only way to be sure.

• Like Like x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.