A rare Collector's knife 'Gerber BMF'

In this auction you can bid for a Collector's knife 'Gerber BMF'.
The donor had it for over 20 years and bought it at the Houston Gun show.
This is a rare collector's knife, 13 years after Gerber has stopped producing it.
It is in great condition.

There is a reserve of £100.

The item was kindly donated by syledis.

gerber_bmf.jpg

Please note that the auction will run until 8th of December 16:00 hrs UK time.

This item complies with UK laws.
Bidders must be 18 years old or older.
Holidays4Heroes is not responsible for any identity or age misrepresentation by any bidders.
It is the responsibility of all bidders to ensure that minimum age requirements are met.
Holidays4Heroes is not responsible for any use that an item purchased on this site is put to.

Due to the inherent nature of knives and related items there are many different local, state, and federal laws governing their posession, sale, and shipping.
Violation of any of the various laws is strictly forbidden. You must be in compliance with any and all laws when selling or buying using this website.

In this auction you can bid for a Collector's knife 'Gerber BMF'.
The donor had it for over 20 years and bought it at the Houston Gun show.
This is a rare collector's knife, 13 years after Gerber has stopped producing it.
It is in great condition.

There is a reserve of £100.

The item was kindly donated by syledis.

View attachment 56848

Please note that the auction will run until 8th of December 16:00 hrs UK time.

This item complies with UK laws.
Bidders must be 18 years old or older.
Holidays4Heroes is not responsible for any identity or age misrepresentation by any bidders.
It is the responsibility of all bidders to ensure that minimum age requirements are met.
Holidays4Heroes is not responsible for any use that an item purchased on this site is put to.

Due to the inherent nature of knives and related items there are many different local, state, and federal laws governing their posession, sale, and shipping.
Violation of any of the various laws is strictly forbidden. You must be in compliance with any and all laws when selling or buying using this website.

£110 bid

£120 - and I'll pay the P&P as I'm overseas again.

Where are you Oyibo? Are you the mighty oga there?
Thankfully left the Venice of Africa not long ago and working in Europe (with trips to W Africa now and then) - so no longer the big oga patta patta. Wettin you dey dere?

Seem like I`m bidding against myself (same guy avatar), £130 bid
Bugger. I'll see my bid and raise it £10 to £140. This is going to end in tears and an empty wallet for one of us/half of me

S

syledis

I dont work onshore anymore thankfully, but spent many a night at Aunties Kitchen in Warri and Mama Lulus in Escravos