A.r.r.s.e new pope sweepstake kit

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cernunnos, Feb 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Jose Morihinio

2. Cardinal Fang - the Spanish Inquisition had inside knowledge so will have a strategy in place

3. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Bloody hell - are there enough Italian Cardinals?

Wordsmith

4. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

tony blair - has to be.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I don't see TiD's name on that list.

Although your description appears to be accurate.

6. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

They've had a couple of foreigners so I reckon the Ityies will want their popeship back, so I'm plumping for Paolo Romeo, Archbishop of Palermo. Italian and with the mafia putting the fix in for him...

7. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

The twat certainly believes that (a) he can walk on water and (b) he's infallible.

So that's two of the bases covered.

Wordsmith

8. Does it really matter who becomes the next Roman Pontiff, as long as she has nice big tits?

9. It's about time they had a darkie in the chief seat. What with the world going all huggy and PC lately, they're due some hue soon

• Like Like x 1
  10. Naah. Pep Guardiola, has to be.

11. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

This is the Catholic church you're talking about. Up until 1994 anyone not white was classified as cursed by Satan.

12. Eye-tiddely kiddy fiddler eye-ties are on a papal losing streak of late, too much mafia shenanigans in the vatican bank with masonic executions under London bridges, kidnapped (presumed dead) daughters of bank officials, rockets for Argentina and mafia bosses being buried in vatican chapels with the pomp due a senior bishop etc, has made the non eyetallian kiddy fiddlers very nervous!

13. It has to be Polycarp Pengo the archbish of Dar-es-Salaam. What a name!

• Like Like x 2