A quick question......

Yes we will get paid this month. But it will be in Bafs.

Yes your Royal Highness, you are getting paid this month. :nod:

All work,No pay makes Bertie unhappy boy...Happy New Year...

He doesn't deserve to get paid. The daft twat doesn't even know where Scotch Corner is, the shandy drinking poof.

By 'eck, last time I went to Scotch corner were on the back of a Tiger Cub motor bike.

Scotch Corner,,the fork in the road that leads to Nowhere Land.......

Attachments

Can some pay guru out there let me know we get paid this month?
wah shield up.

you will get paid one 12th of your annual wage as it stands + / - any allowances / deductions you are due / owe.

same as it ever is.

wah shield down.

happy new year.

He doesn't deserve to get paid. The daft twat doesn't even know where Scotch Corner is, the shandy drinking poof.
Scotch Corner twinned with Watford Gap. Both have confusing names.

Like the family who arrived at Watford gap services asking where the town centre of Watford is. Like the new squaddie arriving at the scotch corner hotel and asking where the distillery was.

wah shield up.

you will get paid one 12th of your annual wage as it stands + / - any allowances / deductions you are due / owe.

same as it ever is.

wah shield down.

happy new year.
He's not in the Army anymore, and you just fell for it.

PA, stop sending me filthy photos of you. You know I'd be all over that purty mouth of yours like a rash, but unfortunately you've been with enough tramps to get most diseases known to man.

If you text me one more photo of your hairy bumcheeks, I will sell it for charridy.

remember tat, if you need extra money, insert your id card into any cashpoint and use the last four numbers of your service number to get £50. The money comes out of your account in the next financial year.

remember tat, if you need extra money, insert your id card into any cashpoint and use the last four numbers of your service number to get £50. The money comes out of your account in the next financial year.
it goes up to £100 on the 6th of Jan, Initially it was arranged so a stranded soldier could get back to camp from anywhere in the UK by the cheapest mode of transportation but with rail fares increasing among other things the MOD has agreed with the banks to raise the amount to £100

I went past Scotch Corner once. In the muddy expanse of the lorry park, surrounded by a semi-circle of lazily masturbating cro-magnon trucker types, was a scene etched upon my memory. A woman, wiry with a flaming crown of ginger, writhed serpent-like as she was simultaneously violated by two men. The first, a tall, balding, moustachioed german speaker in some sort of elaborate uniform, the second, a shorter pit-bull of man with a loose knot tattooed on his forearm. Incongruously a small dog nipped ineffectually at the heels of the former as the woman wailed- an ungodly keening noise interspersed with oaths similar to those of a Birkenhead fish-wife, and something else; a sentence broken on the freezing winds of that godless place, 'and where's my feckin' Happy Meal and toy you pair of wankers?'.

it goes up to £100 on the 6th of Jan, Initially it was arranged so a stranded soldier could get back to camp from anywhere in the UK by the cheapest mode of transportation but with rail fares increasing among other things the MOD has agreed with the banks to raise the amount to £100

I have heard that it is on a sliding scale according to your seniority. Therefore, General Officers can get a grand, Field Officers a monkey and subbies 250 (as can WOs 1 and2). Sarnt's can get 200, CPLs 150 and O/Rs 100. However, nobody can work out if RAF F/Sgts should get 250 or 200.

Does anybody here know?

Flight Sergeants get £250 + £100 bonus if they have their warrant with them at the ATM. Otherwise just the £200 - a £100 penalty for being WO/SNCO confused.