A quick hello from a new ARRSE

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by DM85, Apr 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just wanted to say a quick hello to all from a new ARRSE member. I'm an enthusiastic collector and user of a variety of militaria, webbing and kit as a civvy for a variety of uses ranging from recreation (airsoft, bushcraft) to work in the private security sector, photography (though not so much at the moment) and general day to day wear.
    My intention is to chat about interesting kit etc. that I come across and/or use, post the odd review, recommendation, warning against from a civvy viewpoint. I appreciate this is aimed at military personnel but despite not being mob, I've had a long standing admiration and enthusiastic support for those serving past and present but cannot join thanks to being blighted with type 1 diabetes since childhood- so the best I can do is show a bit of support and gratitude for what you all do and maybe bring your attention to the occasional bit of gucci I think you may find useful or interesting. I'm always keen to learn from your first hand experience too and am grateful for your thoughts on kit both issue and private purchase.

I'll fess up now, I do have a friend in G1098 Supplies/ TMCH Procurement services and can contact them directly if anyone has any special queries and/or requests so feel free to ask. I'll also endeavour to let you know of updates etc. concerning the company and it's various kit.

Thanks for reading, I look forward to chatting to you all in the future

All the best

David

2. Do they make coffins?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

And another thread for the overenthusiastic underachiever.

Shouldn't this be in the TA forum ?

• Like Like x 3
  4. "A quick hello from a new ARRSE?"
    More like talking out of it!

5. Scab encrusted piss-flap.

6. Can't wait for your reviews of military kit from a civilian POV. You spamming ****.

7. Does he do ships?

8. Is there anyone on Arrse who doesnt piss on tramps or deliberately run over cats ?

9. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I've never deliberately pissed on a tramp but what's your point ?

10. I bet he thought at 0130 this morning he was doing a really cool thing and retired to bed with Rambo First Blood on the tele. Woke up this morning expecting a hearty "hello, DM85 im going to HERRICK end of this year and was wondering if you could trial if the new OSPREY load belt is able to be used in Tesco's whilst pushing a small capacity shopping trolley, can you trial it for me?". And all you lot did was take the piss......shame on you! Take no notice of them DM, i think your doing a sterling job.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I wasn't taking the piss, it should be in the TA forum.