• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

A question

Matthius07 said:
Alright guys. Just wondering, are you all based at Chicksands or are there other intelligence bases? Thanks :)
Warning Warning Warning Will Robinson - Warning

Warning Warning Warning Will Robinson - Warning
In hacker culture and in English-speaking society generally, this catch phrase currently serves as a facetious method to inform an associate that they are about to make a stupid mistake—that there’s a factor he or she overlooked which ought to be taken into account.

When given in person, the vocal warning is more-often-than-not accompanied by a brief and careful waving of one’s arms left and right and up and down, parodying the body language of the original chrome-plated character.

The first rule of the other intelligence bases is that you do not talk about the other intelligence bases.

The second rule, etc, etc, etc.

When did Chickers become like a mile away from East Anglia?

Matthius07 said:
Chickers is in East Anglia lol.. East Anglia is the East of England practicly, and Chickers is a mile away from Shefford. :p

stakeknife
Sounds tasty
I think you need a geography lesson, West Anglia at a push.

I know this could upset a few purists, however, some would say that even Northampton is East Anglia.

I know! I hardly believe it myself but who's to question the BBC broadcasting "Look East" into the Cobblers direction?

Matthius07 said:
Yeah man, it's east Anglia. Trust me on that :p Don't believe me look it up maybe.. or maybe i'm wrong.. who cares ;) That's bad intelligence ;)
The join the Corps, you'll fit right in!

Wench3000 said:
I know this could upset a few purists, however, some would say that even Northampton is East Anglia.
I live in Northampton and I think it's in the Twilight Zone. They obviously wish they were on the east coast, though. That's why they've got a lighthouse.

(I am not a native Northamptonian!)

Yeah, but I have tonnes of things i'd love to do, honestly. Maybe one day after i've sapped (boom boom) all I can from the Royal Engineers, i'll apply for a transfer ;). MAYBE, other than that, feel free to request a meet up with me, aslong as you aren't scary I'll happily walk the mile ;)

Who gives a flying feck which county is in East Anglia or West Anglia or whatever benighted carrot crunching godforesaken middle of nowhere hole, they all share one particular criterion that condems them all, they are all outside of London.

rebel_with_a_cause said:
Who gives a flying feck which county is in East Anglia or West Anglia or whatever benighted carrot crunching godforesaken middle of nowhere hole, they all share one particular criterion that condems them all, they are all outside of London.
At least its got one thing going for it then, eh? :wink:

...and, erm, is it y'know, sandy and full of chicks...?

"Edited to remove old style Flare array..."

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
YerDaSellsAvon RAC 4
Concept Gunners 0
Nignoy Old & Bold 11