A question regarding no2 dress

i am just finding out which infantry badge i wear on my number 2 dress, i am currently a driver in the rlc, but am a fully trained infantry soldier transfered from para's, therefore am intitled to wear the badge on my left sleeve. i am just wondering as i have been told there are 2 different ones 1 = a diamond with a dagger in, or 2 = an oval reef with dagger in. can anyone in-lighten me as there is no-where on the net that says

Why don't you ask on the inf forum?

smudge77 said:
i am just finding out which infantry badge i wear on my number 2 dress, i am currently a driver in the rlc, but am a fully trained infantry soldier transfered from para's, therefore am intitled to wear the badge on my left sleeve. i am just wondering as i have been told there are 2 different ones 1 = a diamond with a dagger in, or 2 = an oval reef with dagger in. can anyone in-lighten me as there is no-where on the net that says
It all depends whether you were a Class 1 or 2 Inf soldier. 1 dagger = Cl 2, dagger with wreath = Cl 1.

For further up, just in case you did qualify, a diamond with 2 daggers = SCBC and 2 daggers with wreath = PSBC.

Baggy.

qman said:
dagger x 2 (in the back) = Pet Op SNCO.............
You forgot the pins in the eyes as well!

Latest Threads