A question for Maroon Machine

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Fallschirmjager, Jan 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's always good to see members of The Parachute Regiment posting on ARRSE. I see you have a Para Regt capbadge for your avatar and a quote from Montgomery in reference to Airborne troops in your signature.

What Para Battalion are you serving with?

2. Are you after swopping phone numbers then the chance of swopping semen?

Or is there another motive.......................................... :roll:

3. Who care's as long as they don't do it here...they shoukd feck off to their own one...oops, they don't seem to have one :lol:

looks like they'll have to slum it with the rest of the infantry :wink:

4. Another motive. :)

5. Thought so. :wink:

6. Get to the point or have have a pop at the individual in PM.

Where is this going, if not to the arrsehole.

7. As you're asking publicly and not by pm, can only think you're trying to out a walt perchance :?

8. On the blob, Cait?

Wait you leaking bint and I'm sure all will be revealed.

9. Yes, and the wings on my jamrag are still far more impressive than those on your left moob.

And you're still a cnut. :D

And i'm still waiting.

10. His comeback will be a little less cutting and a PM will follow saying

If there is a big clotted congealed gloopy bit.... save it for me, I want to snort it

He can hand them to me on Wednesday..... :D :D :D

Although I imagine his visit to be a ploy and an attempt to wipe out even more of his muckers.

11. By waiting i meant for this thread to go somewhere..... but i get what you mean, totally forgot about them :D

Put a cullinder on your head and take cover under the stairs when he comes into land.

12. Yes, i believe Maroon Machine to be a walt. I've had pm's from members wanting to verify this fact. So where better then to bring it out in the open for all to see Maroon Machines answer!

13. Dish some dirt so that the hordes can jump on the band wagon then?? :D

14. Maroon Machine seems to have an unhealthy obsession with the ACF and AI boards therfore one and one equals three - he is a cadet.

Admittedly I have an input on there too but I'm just trying to groom the fcuckers in a fiddling type manner.

15. Any examples?