• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

A question for Maroon Machine

It's always good to see members of The Parachute Regiment posting on ARRSE. I see you have a Para Regt capbadge for your avatar and a quote from Montgomery in reference to Airborne troops in your signature.

What Para Battalion are you serving with?

Fallschirmjager said:
It's always good to see members of The Parachute Regiment posting on ARRSE. I see you have a Para Regt capbadge for your avatar and a quote from Montgomery in reference to Airborne troops in your signature.

Are you after swopping phone numbers then the chance of swopping semen?

Or is there another motive.......................................... :roll:

The Lord Flasheart said:
Fallschirmjager said:

Who care's as long as they don't do it here...they shoukd feck off to their own one...oops, they don't seem to have one :lol:

looks like they'll have to slum it with the rest of the infantry :wink:

The Lord Flasheart said:
Cait said:
Get to the point or have have a pop at the individual in PM.

Where is this going, if not to the arrsehole.

On the blob, Cait?

Wait you leaking bint and I'm sure all will be revealed.

Yes, and the wings on my jamrag are still far more impressive than those on your left moob.

And you're still a cnut. :D

And i'm still waiting.

Cait said:
Yes, and the wings on my jamrag are still far more impressive than those on your left moob.
His comeback will be a little less cutting and a PM will follow saying

Cooool and Raaddd Cait, thanks for reminding the World Wide Web that I am a pilot...... I haven't told anyone for 6 minutes
If there is a big clotted congealed gloopy bit.... save it for me, I want to snort it

Cait said:
And i'm still waiting..
He can hand them to me on Wednesday..... :D :D :D

Although I imagine his visit to be a ploy and an attempt to wipe out even more of his muckers.

minister_doh_nut said:
Cait said:
And i'm still waiting..
He can hand them to me on Wednesday..... :D :D :D

Although I imagine his visit to be a ploy and an attempt to wipe out even more of his muckers.
By waiting i meant for this thread to go somewhere..... but i get what you mean, totally forgot about them :D

Put a cullinder on your head and take cover under the stairs when he comes into land.

Yes, i believe Maroon Machine to be a walt. I've had pm's from members wanting to verify this fact. So where better then to bring it out in the open for all to see Maroon Machines answer!

Fallschirmjager said:
Yes, i believe Maroon Machine to be a walt. I've had pm's from members wanting to verify this fact. So where better then to bring it out in the open for all to see Maroon Machines answer!
Dish some dirt so that the hordes can jump on the band wagon then?? :D

Maroon Machine seems to have an unhealthy obsession with the ACF and AI boards therfore one and one equals three - he is a cadet.

Admittedly I have an input on there too but I'm just trying to groom the fcuckers in a fiddling type manner.

Cait said:
Fallschirmjager said:
Dish some dirt so that the hordes can jump on the band wagon then?? :D
Any examples?

Maroon_machine said:
Am in the market for some new boots i currently have GSG9, the old LOWAS, as issh boots, Pro boots. But am after a new pair. So am after some help into what to get.
No Para I now of would ask ‘hats’ what are the best boots to wear.

Maroon_machine said:
i hered that 1 Para lads had a bit of fisty cuffs with 2 sqd RAF REG for trying to be ally.
Doesn’t look like he’s 1 PARA

Maroon_machine said:
does any one else belive the young lads and girls in the ACF dont get enough credit?
Sounds like a cadet to me.

Maroon_machine said:
Might as well amalgimate us with the reme then and use us to push landrovers out of holes. Fcuking Outrageous.
Implying he is a Paratrooper in the ‘No jumps for Paras’ thread.

Maroon_machine said:
HAHA TA P COY is the same mate run by the same staff to the same standard. Any good Para will know the all arms one was easy
Again, implying he is a Paratrooper who has done P Coy.

Maroon_machine said:
I have a mate Ex Para Reg whos a DC he dosent charge his cadets jack i think its just a way of counties aking money on the sly. Outrageous
Sounds like a cadet again!

Maroon_machine said:
The New A2 mag has proven it self in Helmand recently with 3 PARA BG.
Doesn’t look like he’s 3 PARA.

Maroon_machine said:
ive got a few muckers in MACF who ya after mate?
Sounds like a cadet again!

Whilst i have nothing against Para Regt cadets as some of them are our Regiments future, i despise those who try to come across that they are Paratroopers on a British army forum.

Squaddie habits die hard:

Spot on! ive found my self calling out step in my head like the RSM does. I also say crack on and do that now. I was once showing my cousin how to change his window wipers he was told skill at arms style EDIP, (like this watch)
Another one!! When asked when what was needed for some ACF course or something:

Mate dont need nothin other than your person 95's and some thin smart for drill if you feel the need not esential as 95's will do. dont bother with webbing mate get some when your there. Suit is needed for night time tho.
Another: Answering a question about Manchester ACF:

ive got a few muckers in MACF who ya after mate?
To be honest, I smell a cadet.

The Lord Flasheart said:
Fallschirmjager said:

Tell the truth, Flash had it right on both counts; you're outing him to shame him into sword-swallowing you.

Latest Threads